Till Death Do Us Part Pt 2 (Sultan AU)

AN: We do not own any lyrics to any song used here. They belong to the writers/singers

Cas stood in the back of the room with Aileen after an escapade of rebellion. They had both raided the food table and tried all the delicacies. Aileen tried everything except for the Shoshone dishes. When the announcement was made to take seats. Aileen and Cas both found a spot in the back, watching from across the crowd. The drums started a-thumpin' and the harem came down and danced in the center. They performed a dance that Cas had seen before and then they kneeled in front of the Sultan. Belly dancers dressed in red came into the room and dance through the crowd. Then they stopped and shimmied in place, the drums rolling. The doors on one side opened and in walked another troop of dancers and acrobats. In the center of that group was...

Cas's breath caught. That was the most beautiful man he's seen. He felt as though he has known this man for years, yet he's only just seeing him now.

The man walked to the pit where the harem joined him and servants placed a large brazier in the center. The Sultan came down and the man joined her. They joined hands and began walking around the fire. The harem stepped back, and the two of them began saying the seven sacred vows.

"Be my woman, girl, I'mma, Be your man."

"Be my woman, girl, I'll, Be your man."

"Yes I be your woman."

"Yes I be your baby."

"Yes I be whatever that you tell me when you ready."

"Yes I be your girl, forever your lady."

"You ain't never gotta worry, I'm down for you baby."

"Best believe that when you need that, I'll provide that you will always have it."

"I'll be on deck keep it in check, When you need that I'mma let you have it."

"You beatin' drum like dum di di dey. I love the dirty rhythm you play."

"I wanna hear you calling my name, Like hey mama mama hey mama mama Hey."

"Banging the drum like dum di di dey. I know you want it in the worst way."

"I wanna hear you calling my name."

"Like hey mama mama hey mama mama Hey."

They stopped walking and faced each other. They kissed and then the harem all joined hands with them. They were now one.

The guests all applauded, some throwing rice or flowers.

"Now, we shall eat!" Kara boomed. The doors all opened and servants walked in carrying platters of food.

"Oh krust!" Cas exclaimed. "I was supposed to help carry trays out! I'll find you later Aileen!"

He ran out the doors and grabbed a tray off one of the carts, going back in with a tray. He served a table with large, burly man sitting at it. He wore a fancy sailor uniform. His epaulettes were gold. He wore a captain's hat and hand a white beard and eye patch. He scowled when Cas set the tray down and took off the lid. Then he went back out the doors for another tray. The table he served had a family of four sitting at it. The man was none other than...Obama! His wife and daughters were there.

Cas took the lid off of the tray and looked up, towards the Sultan's table. He caught the eyes of the new husband and his heart fluttered. Time seemed to stop and Cas stopped moving. The man looked away, and Cas blinked. What was that all about?