Mean Boys (Mean Girls AU)

"Do you have your lunch? Do you remember your phone number? I wrote it down just in case," said my mom, Colleen.

"He's going to be fine Colleen, he's a big boy. Now I put some milk money in your lunch, you can ask one of the big kids where to get it," my dad, Matt, said with a smile and a reassuring nod. "Okay Cas, you ready?"

"Yeah, I think so," I said standing up. I was ready to take on the world until my mom pulled me in for a hug. She was crying uncontrollably as my dad tried to take the "first day of school" picture. Which is normal when you're five. I'm 16. See, I was homeschooled for my whole life, and Africa was my class room. My parents were there studying the mating habits of lions, until my mom got tenure at Michigan State and it was goodbye Africa and hello public school.

"Bye sweetie, have a good day!" shouted mom still crying.

"Be careful, we love you!" said dad, waving over enthusiastically. It was so weird leaving my parents to go to school. They were always my teachers, my friends, my disciple...

*Whoosh* "Oh my god!" Holy cow! That was a bus! I almost got hit by a BUS! I turned around to see my parents staring at me with frightened expressions. "I'm okay." I yelled back with a smile, reassuring them that I would be more careful.

I crossed the street to the high school, only to be devoured by the Holt Central student body. Everybody was so rude, pushing and shoving to get through. Why would anyone want to go to public school? This was all so confusing. Why were all my classes in different classrooms, this is ridiculous!

I walked into what was called my "homeroom." Everybody was just staring at me. What? Did I have something in my teeth? I looked around and found the teacher. He was standing at the board wearing long black robes. His hair was blonde and a little messy, almost like he just rolled out of bed.

"Hi," I said sheepishly smiling at him. "I don't know if anyone told you about me but I'm new here."

He looked at me in the most confused way like he had no idea what was happening. "Well," he said, sticking out a hand. "I'm Colin Creevey." I could hear stifled laughter from behind me. "I'm gonna go take my seat now."

Well that was embarrassing.

I looked at the clock to see that there was only 5 minutes until class started. I turned around to find a seat. I walked to an open seat in the front next to the "teacher-student".

"Not there," said a mop headed boy. "Colin Creevey's girlfriend is going to sit there."

Just then a, short Asian girl with long black hair walked in, wearing a navy blue shirt with white trim tucked into a high waisted black skirt. She was looking everywhere but at the boy in the front row, who was waving his arms like a maniac.

"Kaia! Over here! I saved you a seat right next to me!" Kaia was doing everything in her power not to make eye contact with him. By the looks of it she wanted nothing to do with him, but reluctantly sat down next to him. I moved to the next open seat behind a larger person.

"You don't want to sit there... He farts a lot."

The mop headed boy said as the large kid turned around as to say "What can I say? You gotta do what you gotta do."

Just as I was about to take the seat behind that one, someone one swiped it right from under me. Damn! Is there even another open seat? I got on my tip toes to see the back and just as I turned around, the song *Highway to Hell by AC/DC started to play. A tall, curvy woman walked in, her long blond curls blowing behind her. Her eyes pierced behind black rimmed glasses. She wore a loose, floral blouse tucked into a pencil skirt perfectly contouring to her perfect figure. Her legs went on for miles, and her four inch black heals were making her legs look even better. All the students stared at her in awe. She put her bag on the desk and began to write on the board. Just before she finished, the principal walked in and before announcing himself, got a good, long look at her.