Midnight at the Hospital (Hospital AU)

Warning: smut. lots.

Dean woke up in a dark alley way not knowing where he was. He got up and started to walk down the dimly lit ally. He suddenly hear some noises farther down the ally, he decided to check it out

Cas is that you' dean said

"Yes it's me "said cas

Where are we' asked dean

I don't know" replied cas

All of a sudden two vamps jumped Cas and dean they manage to fight them off but in the proses dean done got stabbed. Cas couldn't do anything, for reason of the plot, So he wooshed dean to the nearest hospital.

I NEED A DOCTOR' shouted cas 'WHERE IS A DOCTOR AROUND HERE'

Next thing you know Dr. sexy MD comes running out of nowhere and scooped up dean and placed him on a hospital gurney. He started yelling doctor lingo like stat and medkit.

Hours into the surgery Dr. Sexy managed to stop the bleed and was able to sew up his stab wound.

Three days has pasted and Cas hasn't left Deans side, Dean its starting to wake up

Where... Am ... I" dean said slowly and in a weak voice.

You were stabbed " cas said I a comforting voice

Suddenly Dr Sexy walk in, *up town girl started to play and fog rolled in behind him.

Hey Dean' Dr sexy said in a sexy voice

H...H..Hi Dr' said dean like a little school girl

How are you feeling today' Dr sexy continued to sexily say.

Dr sexy began to check the stab wound witch was very close to his no no area. Dean got all red in the face

There's no need to be nervous Dean I've already seen it' Dr sexy said

Cas couldn't take this flirtation towards dean so he left.

So now that where alone' Dr sexy said 'I can now get to the more intimate portion of your treatment'

Dean couldn't believe what was happening Dr sexy himself was hitting on him he could barely speak all he could do is nod his head.

Dr sexy began to remove his gown and touch his already rock hard dick, he placed his lips around Deans cock and began to suck his dick. Dean was so red faced and dumbfounded of what was happening but he came in minuets filling the Doctors mouth with his sweet juicy love juice, the doctor swalled.

After deans wounds healed they started to leave the hospital but was stopped by the Dr

Dean I think I'm in love with you' shouted Dr Sexy

At this point Dr. Sexy has become obsessed with dean for the sake of the plot.

I.. I need you dean I need you to fill my hole with your amazing cock' exclaimed the Dr.

I don't know Dr. you see I'm in love with cas' dean said but was interrupted my Cas

I think a three some would be fun" Cas interrupted.

SO all three decided to have hot sweetie sex at Dr. Sexys very nice apartment.

As they arrived they already started to remove there cloths before entering his apartment Dr sexy and dean started to make out as cas started to blow both The Dr and dean. As it was getting hot and heavy dean started to enter Dr sexys sweat ass but noticed something in there. A portal of some sort but dean started to enter only to activate the portal and dean and cas where sucked in to the portal located in Dr. Sexy mds Asshole.

By: Gacé