Alternate Ending for Spooky Happenings (Fake Relationship/Finding Bigfoot AU)

"Hell yeah he's real!" Larry shouted. "He's way more real than your relationship with Jimmy, that's for sure!"

"Excuse me?" Jimmy said.

"Please, your relationship is as fake as Nicki Minaj's butt. Steve doesn't deserve me anyways."

"You know what you deserve?" said Steve. "To be mauled to death by bears, just like your precious Bigfoot!"

"Fine, if your relationship is so real, prove it!"

"You want us to prove it, fine!" shouted Jimmy. "We'll prove it!"

Jimmy reached out and grabbed Steve, dipping him and placing a long, searing kiss on his lips. By the time Jimmy released Steve, they were both gasping for air, feeling things for each other they never thought possible.

Team Free Will applauded them, and Jimmy took a small bow.

Suddenly, a portal opened where the Bigfoot was laying. Jimmy took Steve's hand and led him into the portal, Team Free Will following closely behind.

The portal closed, leaving Larry alone in the wilderness of the Smoky Mountains. He walked over to where Bigfoot was, looking for evidence that the portal had been there. He felt like he was going crazy. Where he found no evidence, he kicked the body out of frustration.

From the woods, a low growling was heard. Larry turned him head, and stared straight into the face of a bear.

"Oh no," he said.

Larry was mauled to death by bears the end.

By: Luci