Shake it Off Pt 2 (Dance Troop AU)

Saturday came without a warning, like a fist coming around the corner and clotheslining someone. That evening, the Team Free Will troop all met up at the alley, ready for the battle.

*Just then, the song Danger Zone started playing. The troop all turned their heads around to face the entrance of the alley in slow motion.

Ashley stepped around the corner. She wore spiky hi-tops, ripped leggings, a large, over-the-shoulder shirt with an orange tank-top underneath. Her pink and purple hair whipped around as she rounded the corner, her chin tilted up. Behind her, Paris rounded the corner, her waves of curls billowing around her shoulder. She wore neon pink keds, white tights under a blue mini-skirt, a loose neon pink tank-top with a neon blue sports bra underneath. As they turned the corner, the wind blowing their hair back, Kara stepped up behind them. She wore black boots with too many buckles to count, floral skinny jeans, and a matching tank top with a colorful scarf.

The steam of one of the pipes blew across their path.

Coming around the corner behind them, Gacé and Matt joined the group. Gacé wore jeans with a hoodie and a beanie on his head. His luscious hair blew around his face from under the hat. Matt wore grey classy shoes, skinny jeans, a pastel colored 80's windbreaker, and a t-shirt underneath that changes colors in the sun. But the sun wasn't out, so it was just white.

Still walking in slow motion, Kaia and JJ came around the corner to join the group. Kaia wore black jeans covered in patches and studs and a burgundy leather jacket. JJ wore black boots with jeans and a sports jacket with a plaid scarf. Her luxurious red curls blew back as a slow motion breeze hit it. Behind her, Colleen turned the corner, her hair swinging around as she turned her head. She wore black leggings under a large, neon green, zebra print loose shirt.

Behind her, Madison came around the corner sporting white high tops, purple leggings, an oversized t-shirt, and a fringed scarf. Her blonde hair whipped around her face.

The whole troop strutted into the alley in slow motion, walking through the steam, the wind in their hair. Their faces fierce. Their eyes determined. Their stride powerful, right into the danger zone.

When the song ended, they finally stopped and stood in front of Team Free Will. Ashley put her hands on her hips and glowered down her nose at them.

"Let's start this thing," she said.

Gacé set down a big boom box and pressed play. *The song Anaconda poured out of the speakers. Ashley stepped up to the center. A crowd began to gather.

In the center of the circle, Ashley waited for the beat to drop and she hyped up the crowd.

Boy toy named Troy, used to live in Detroit

Big dope dealer money, he was gettin' some coins

Was in shootouts with the law but he live in a palace

Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish

Ashley broke it down. She threw down some sick moves to blow everyone away. Her moves were so good that Team Free Will was starting to worry.

"Oh krust!" said Harry. "We ain't ready for that!"

"Just chill," said Dean, keeping a cool head. "We got this."

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't

My anaconda don't want none