Amish Paradise Pt 3 (Amish AU)

Steve walked through the wooded path muttering nervously to himself. "Calm down, you're just going to talk. Nothing is going to happen. He's an old fashioned man. Just calm down!" As Steve was saying this, he turned the corner and saw the alcove. It looked so different at night. The moon was coming through the trees, lighting up the tiny shop perfectly. Candle light was filtering out of the little windows in the back and he could smell a sweet scent. He took a couple deep breaths and started to walk forward. Steve stood behind the place he was earlier, remembering what had happened there, taking in the sight and smell of the area.

"I'm glad you came." Jimmy said, standing in the doorway, holding a bouquet of freshly picked wild flowers.

"Of course I felt the same way! I thought I was scaring you away," Steve said, wanting to get right to the point yet still bashfully looking away.

"Look at me, you don't have to be ashamed. You look so amazing in this light." Jimmy leaned in and gave Steve a long lingering kiss. The song *Open Arms by Journey started to play and the candles crackled at the static in the air. They looked into each other's eyes, neither daring to look away, not wanting to miss what was in front of them. Steve lifted his hand to touch the nape of Jimmy's neck, sending him over the edge.

"Screw the talking I had planned." Jimmy pulled Steve into a strong embrace and led him into the backroom. He threw him down on the little straw bed he had made. "Oh Cherry Pie. I've waited for what seemed like an eternity for you."

"Sorry I kept you waiting," Steve purred, pulling Jimmy to his lips. The two were intertwined, afraid of falling apart. Passions were rising, as the two began kissing and groping each other. The candle light flickered around them, creating a romantic glow. The two were in a world all of their own, nothing could tear them apart now.

"Are you ready Cherry Pie?" Jimmy said looking lovingly into Steve's eyes. Steve looked back at him, he was nervous but he was ready.

"I'm always ready for you, Jimmy." Jimmy looked like the luckiest man in the world, but that award must go to Steve. Jimmy stood back up to grab the lube, giving Steve a good look at his man. His heaving chest glistening with sweat, his rock hard abs perfectly in place. And his thighs, oh his thighs. Muscular, oiled. Oiled? Why are his thighs always oiled... Oh well. Jimmy placed a decent amount of lube in his hands and because this is the Amish au and this is a private matter, I think I'll give these two some privacy.

3 hours later

Steve and Jimmy laid side by side staring up into the night sky. Steve didn't know how this could get any better, but then it hit him. In less than 3 days he would be returning to his own life, his normal life. He tried his hardest to hide his sadness but to no avail. Tears started to fall from his eyes leaving warm, sad stains on Jimmy's chest. "What's wrong Cherry Pie?" Jimmy asked, lifting Steve's head up looking into his sad dog eyes.

"I have to leave soon. We will only be together for a few more days," Steve said, hiding his eyes. Jimmy couldn't believe what he was hearing. He knew it was true he just didn't want to believe it. And then inspiration struck. "I'll go with you."

Steve looked at him in shock. He couldn't believe this man would leave the only world he knew- for him. "No, I can't ask you to do that for me. And besides they need you here." Steve looked at Jimmy, knowing he crushed his love.

"No, I want to be with you!"

Steve couldn't take this anymore. He got up and quickly started to dress himself.