The Blood of Arendelle (Percy Jackson/Frozen AU)

After explaining their situation to Elsa, she agreed to help them find their way back to Sam, Kevin, and Harry. She took Dean, Cas, Frank, and Piper, into the Arendelle Castle library to see if she could find a spell for them to use.

"I've heard of something like this happening before," Elsa explained, while they looked through the library. "It happened to a friend of mine recently. It took her forever to find her way home."

"Thanks for the reassurance," Dean grumbled.

"What's the book called?" Piper called out from somewhere deep in the library.

"101 Portals and Magic for Everyday Evil," Elsa answered.

"Why do you even own that?" Frank asked.

"Hans left it last time he tried to marry my sister."

After that, the talking died down. The five of them sorted through the library until Cas found the book.

"Here it is!" Cas called out. He walked towards Elsa and handed it to her.

"Oh perfect! Thank you Cas," said Elsa. She looked through the book for a minute before finding the page she wanted. "Here it is! Slap Yourself Across the Universe, Version 3."

"Will it work?" Dean asked.

"I don't know, I've never tried it."

"Wonderful. Alright, let's get this over with."

Elsa had her servants gather all the things they needed, which surprisingly wasn't much. To slap someone across the universe, it was a very simple spell.

"Alright, I think that's everything," Elsa said, as she added the last ingredient. "Now all we need is someone of Canadian nationality to perform the spell. But Canada's not even a country yet. I'm sorry, I guess you're stuck here."

"Wait, Elsa!" Frank said, stepping forwards. "I'm a Canadian."

Dean, Cas, and Elsa gasped. They had never met a Canadian before.

Elsa, staring at Frank in awe, handed him the book. Frank took a deep breath and began to read the magical words. "Yo magical portal, sup dawg? Wanna open?" When nothing happened, Frank added, "Please?"

Suddenly, the portal opened, appearing to be made of snow. The snow tumbled around inside of the portal, looking like a miniature snow storm.

There was only one problem. The portal was way too small.

"Way to go, Frank," Dean said, kneeling besides the portal. "You made a portal for mice."

"Frank, are you a, pure Canadian?" Elsa asked hesitantly.

Frank looked down at himself before answering sarcastically, "No?"

"That must be the problem then. Let me see that book." Elsa looked over the spell. "Ah, I see. There is one way we can make the portal bigger."

"What's that?" they all asked in unison.

"In true Disney fashion, we need an act of true love."

Piper and Frank stared at each other for a moment before screaming, "No!"

"Alright then I guess we're out of-"