Ana's Revenge (50 Shades of Grey AU)

AN: Stephanie is female!Steve, Deana is female!Dean, Sammy is female!Sam, Cassidy is female!Cas, Harriet is female!Harry, Kevine is female!Kevin

Warning: sex, violence

It was a dull, rainy day in Seattle; Christian was pulling on a grey sweatshirt with the hood pulled over his eyes. He walked down to the first floor of his home and began his morning run. As he ran he saw women gawk at his well-maintained physique and chiseled features. He hated the attention; he hated the shallow women who threw themselves at him, but most of all he hated the secret that he kept from the world. He knew that it would take the right person to understand the broken fucked up side of him. He rounded the corner of 5th and main and slowed to a walk, he passed his doorman with a nod and a good morning and ascended up the elevator. Christian cleaned himself up, showered, shaved, and dressed. But he just couldn't get the final touches right, he stared into his drawer at his many ties, each a different shade of gray.

"Oh, none of these are right!" he exclaimed. He slammed the drawer shut and as he turned around he saw a little grey bag at the end of his bed. A smile creped across his face "Ana, you always get it right" He pulled out the note and opened it.

Christian,

I noticed you were feeling a little blue. I hope this shade of grey cheers you up. Feel free to use it later tonight ;)

Ana

Christian unraveled the tie and put it on, he thought about how understanding she was about the dark side of him and he loved her for that. At least he thought he did. He had been doing a lot of thinking about his relationship with Ana, and maybe this was the day he finally did what he was supposed to do. He walked down stairs out the door, where his driver was waiting for him with an umbrella.

"To the office Tom." he ordered as he got into the car. "Yes sir." Christian opened his phone to his contacts and dialed Ana's number. He knew what he had to do and he knew it wouldn't be easy.

"Hey Ana," there was a moment of silence before he said those four words "we need to talk."

Across town a groggy, hung over college student crawled out of bed into the sunlight.

"Good morning Sunshine!" Stephanie said with gusto. She was always an eager person. First up, first done with assignments, first with everything, well not everything.

"Shhhh. No talking, just quiet."

Ashley on the other hand was the partier. Where Stephanie lacked in these firsts Ashley beat her to it years ago. To put it nicely, or not so nicely, she was a bit of a whore.

"Okay, you baby. Want some eggs or something?" asked Stephanie.

"No, I don't think I could hold that down." said Ashley.

"Well, you need something. Here, take this." Stephanie poured a glass of water and got out some Tylenol. Ashley gulped it down practically gagging on it. "I am never doing tequila shots on an empty stomach again."

"Sure you won't." Steph said laughing. "I'll see you later. I'm starting my new job today, can't be late! What do you think of my outfit?"

Ashley looked her up and down trying to hide her disgust behind a smile. "It's great, for a nun."

"This is the only gray I own. I'd ask if you wanted to go shopping but I know you'll try and turn me into some sexratary." Stephanie said looking over her glasses. "You bitch. You know me so well." Ashley said smiling.