Chapter 35

You and Jimin spent Tuesday night tangled in each other's arms, completely bare and in bed. The sense you get while being with Jimin is that he has wanted to bury himself in you for a long time, because now that he can do so without any guilt or shame, he has been going at you, as if fucking you was swiftly going out of style.

When Jimin wakes you up around 4:00 AM on Wednesday morning, with his member fully erect and suckling on your breasts, you say in your sleep-soaked voice, "What time is it?"

Jimin tears himself away from your breasts and says, "Kitten, it's 4:00 AM. I'm sorry. I really didn't want to wake you, but Sweetheart, my cock is throbbing so badly that I couldn't sleep. I need to be inside you right now. Be a good girl and open up for me."

With your eyes still closed, but with a smile on your lips, you say, "Okay... if you insist. But you are going to do all of the work. I have to go to work in like four hours, and I need sleep."

"Yes! Baby girl, you just lie there and relax. I'll do all the work."

You said you'd be a passive participant, but Jimin makes that an impossibility. The man's hands are all over your body; caressing, squeezing, massaging. With a small grin on your face, you try to keep your eyes closed throughout all the bucking and thrusting, but when he sees the smile on your face, he whispers in your ear, "If my pretty girl opens her eyes, I'll give her a treat."

With the enticement of a treat, you open your right eye and look up at him. Then he gets himself on his knees, grabs you by your waist and pulls your entire body down the bed and towards his sex. Surprised by the sudden and quick move, you open both of your eyes with an audible gasp. Jimin chuckles to himself, and mutters, "Look who likes a little manhandling. Well, well, well... Kitten, you sure came to the right man for that. I'm going to rough you up a bit," and plunges his staff into you.

As he makes his decadent threat, your depth clenches involuntarily. Feeling your velvety walls squeeze around his manhood, he lets out another laugh and says, "I guess my sweet Kitten likes being threatened. By the way, Sweetheart, that was not a threat, but a promise."

Jimin can see your skin responding to his words by raising goosebumps all over you. Chuckling again, he mutters, "This little minx is fucking asking for it." Then he grabs you by your waist and lifts up your hips as he hastens his pace, hammering into you.

Unable to contain the pleasure, you let out a wanton moan that makes Jimin's flesh even harder. He cries out, "Ahhh... fuck! You feel so fucking good."

Now that you are awake and are a full-fledged participant, Jimin says, "Looks like this is a party now," and drops your hips back onto the bed. He lifts your right leg up and over, turning you onto your side. Jimin straddles your left leg and presses your right leg up against your side. With your entrance wide open to him, he enters you again and starts to move in and out of you. As he establishes a rhythm and a pace that he wants, he starts a smooth body roll with every thrust he makes. Watching this man move his body is an absolute treat, in and of itself. As he crashes into you repeatedly, he lets out groans and grunts of carnal pleasure.

As Jimin continues his barrage, you notice his movements becoming less smooth and languid, but turning steadier and faster. He murmurs to himself, "God... this pussy feels so good. Fuck, I'm getting close, but I don't want to cum yet. My God... Fuck!"

Without stopping his thrusts into your wet heat, he brings up his right thumb to his mouth and wets it. Then he brings it down to your small and engorged bud and starts to draw small circles over it, around it.

Your sodden entrance is currently filled to its' capacity by this man's hardness, and as he draws never ending circles around your gem, you let out a mewl. Jimin varies the speed and the pressure he applies to your pink button and watches for your reaction. When he sees the reaction he wants from you, he sustains that pressure and speed with his thumb, making you moan and writhe in pleasure. All the while never stopping his thrusts into your depth.