Chapter 40

For you, the early part of the week was filled with meetings, depositions, and making calls. You got to see Jimin briefly throughout your workday, but to Jimin's vexation, nowhere near enough to get what he wanted from you. So, whenever your paths crossed Jimin's, he found ways to touch you, a hand on the small of your back, stolen kisses, and hurried embraces.

Jimin really tried to find the time during the workday to bury himself in you. On Tuesday afternoon his need for you was almost at its' peak. Wanting to satisfy his carnal need, he tried to catch you between lunch and your off-site meeting.

Jimin practically barged into your office, with his member already piqued and looking to submerge into your wet abyss. Being just as needy as he was, you two crashed into each other. You perched atop your desk with your skirt hastily hiked up and panties moved aside. Jimin's zipper came undone, and his member, agitated with need, was out in the open. He lined himself at your entrance and without ceremony plunged himself into you with an audible sigh of relief. But just as he started to pump himself in and out of you, your office phone rang. You craned your neck to see who was calling and said, "Shit, it's Jordan."

Not stopping his barrage, Jimin muttered, "Fucking ignore it. You are so Goddamn tight. I just need a little more time."

"Jimin, I can't ignore it. He knows I'm in the office."

"Well, I'm not fucking stopping."

"C'mon..."

"Fuck! Okay." He suddenly stopped moving in and out of you but pressed himself all the way to the hilt and waited.

You picked up the office phone and said, "Hi Jordan. What can I do for you?"

The second you started your telephone conversation, Jimin started moving in and out of you in tiny movements. Then he licked his thumb and started rubbing your pink bud lightly, making your eyes roll to the back of your head.

Jordan replied "Hey, I need you up here immediately. Mr. Hewitt has done something that is going to significantly complicate things for his wife and the divorce. I need to talk to you about this immediately. I know you have a meeting off-site very soon, and this can't wait until you get back. Please. Up here. Now."

Jordan disconnected the call before you could say anything else. As you hung up your phone, you looked up at Jimin, who has been making micromovements, in and out of you the entire time, and said, "Baby, I'm sorry, but I have to go up to see Jordan right now."

Jimin, who, as soon as you hung up the phone, started hammering into you again, asked, "What the fuck does he want?" He didn't look at you, but rather, he was completely mesmerized by his shiny wet cock disappearing into your slippery hole and reappearing even wetter than before.

You said, "I have to go right now. I'm sorry."

"Kitten, I'm pretty close. I just need like five more minutes. Fuck, I need to cum. Baby girl. Please."

Starting to close up your legs, you said, "Jimin, apparently there is an emergency with my divorce case. Jordan sounded pretty alarmed and told me to come up 'Now."

"Goddamnit!" He shouted in frustration and pulled out of you. Tucking his glistening wet hardness away, he said, "Jordan owes me big. Fuck! Kitten, when can I see you? Sweetheart, I want to fill your slit full of my cum. No, I NEED to fill you full of my cum. Baby, I want to fuck you so badly. I don't know if it can wait until Friday. I need to fuck you ASAP and I need you to suck my cock even sooner. Sweetheart, I need you."

Fixing your skirt and putting yourself back together, you said, "The next evening I have available is tomorrow."

"I can't tomorrow. I have that dinner with my law school buddy tomorrow night."