Four

Arriving at Yuri's house they all got out of the car and made their way into the house. After smelling the delicious aroma of the food in the car they were more than ready to eat.

Hyunji had carefully put the plush in her shopping bag, stealing glances at the boy who had given it to her all along.

Going inside Yuri and Hyunji grabbed their plates before heading up to her room. After listening to Jimin and Taehyung argue in the car they could both use a break from the boys.

Sitting on Yuri's bed, Hyunji quickly noticed how eagerly Yuri pulled out her phone. Seeing the orange and white reflection in Yuri's glasses, Hyunji smirked to herself. After they both recently got into a new fanfiction it seemed to be the only thing they could think about.

"What chapter are you on?" Hyunji asked her while taking a few bites of food.

"How did you know?" Yuri chuckled.

"The reflection in your glasses."

"Ugh! I'm in chapter 34-"

"Oh my god chapter 33 was soooo hot!"

"I KNOW!"

"Can you imagine how good he'd be in bed?"

"Oh, I'm sure we've both imagined that a little too much."

"For real."

If only they had heard the footsteps coming towards Yuri's door.

"Okay, but would you rather he go down on you or finger you?" Yuri raised her eyebrow.

"Mmm," Hyunji sighed as she thought about it. "Go down on me obviously, first, and then finger me."

"And then knock you up on the bed."

"Of course." She giggled. "I'm gonna go grab some water. The food is so spicy!"

As Hyunji opened the door she was startled by none other than Jungkook, who seemed to just be standing there. He was nosey as fuck, but that wasn't what Hyunji was thinking about.

Oh no! What if he was listening to our conversation?! He must think I'm completely delusional now. Hyunji panicked inside as her cheeks flushed red.

"Oh- I-I was just seeing if you guys wanted some chips. . ." Jungkook struggled to maintain eye contact.

"No thanks, I'm just gonna get water." Hyunji replied, sliding past him as she rushed down the stairs.

Well originally he was going to offer chips, Jungkook got quite distracted by the spicy conversation he heard going on. It wasn't his fault they were talking at a volume he could hear. No wonder Taehyung heard all of their conversations.

"Why would anyone want chips with takeout?" Yuri questioned him, tilting her head in disbelief. "That's pretty weird if you ask me."

"Jimin and Tae wanted some, so I just thought I'd offer." He rolled his eyes at her.

The only thing Jungkook was thinking about was Hyunji. Taehyung and Jimin wouldn't shut up about how Hyunji had feelings for him. But he didn't expect her to confess her fantasies about him out loud to her best friend. The thought made his cheeks burn up and his heart fluttered. Certainly keeping a mental note that she'd prefer him to go down on her, he knew he had some research to do. For educational purposes of course.

Jungkook barely knew how to kiss, let alone go any further. Now he knew he had a lot to learn, for no other than the girl profusely blushing in the kitchen. Hyunji couldn't bear to make eye contact with him. He saw her quickly grab a bottle of water from the fridge before practically running up the stairs.