Forty Seven

Jungkook proudly held his bouquet of flowers as he walked in through the back gate (His bouquet was bigger than Jaehyuns by the way). He wanted to save her actual gifts for later.

Jay spotted Jungkook out the back door and started barking, jumping up and down in excitement. He smiled seeing the dog so excited to see him. Jungkook went in through the back door, letting Jay run out back as he saw Hyunji come from upstairs.

"Happy birthday!" He said, pulling her into a hug before kissing her forehead.

"Thank you." She smiled.

He handed her the flowers and she grinned, bringing them up to her nose and smelling them.

"Your other gifts are at home for later okay?" Jungkook said.

"That's fine, I'm not worried about that." Hyunji smiled.

Jay ran inside and through the house before running back outside as fast and possible. The couple looked at each other and laughed.

"He missed you more than I did." Hyunji said.

"I'm beginning to think the same."

Jay came back inside and Jungkook shut the door before looking at his girlfriend.

"I have a present I could give you now." He smirked.

Hyunji missed sex more than she had anticipated. Nothing could replace his hands on her body, the lust filled gaze that had her mesmerized. She was waiting to see how many times he could fuck her on her birthday. To make up for lost time of course.

The couple stumbled in her room and Jungkook kicked the door shut with his foot. His fingers tangled in her hair as he tilted her head to the side, deepening to kiss as his other hand was tightly around her waist. Hyunji hummed in contentment, missing his touch.

Shit, I'm rock hard already. He thought, pressing his boner into her stomach.

"You want me to go down on you?" He asked, his forehead against hers.

Hyunji shook her head no.

Well that's a first.

"I just want you, all of you." She softly smiled.

"Alright, I'm all yours." He replied.

Jungkook licked his lips before pressing them against her neck, giving her butterflies in her stomach.

I missed this

I need this

Hyunji was clouded in her thoughts as she shivered under his touch. Jungkook was happy her nightgown was so short. His hand stroked the back of her thigh ever so gently before cupping her bare ass.

"You didn't wear your panties." He smirked.

He didn't have to know she took them off after her parents left home. Hunji sighed as he began kissing her neck, gently leaving soft love bites on her. His lips grazed against her collar bone as he gave her goosebumps while he held her in his arms.

This is the best gift I could ask for. Hyunji thought.

Jungkook lifted her silk nightgown over her head, smiling as he admired her body. He noticed how she blushed and looked away from his gaze.

"Baby, you still don't know how gorgeous you are." Jungkook shook his head.

Jungkook put his hands around her waist and turned her around towards the mirror. Hyunji felt her cheeks burning and she wouldnt look at herself.