Thirty Eight

"Are you sure you don't want to come?"

Hyunji's father was finally returning to Korea. The new company in America had it's grand opening and all the obstacles and confusion were solved, so his presence was no longer needed. Though Hyunji should've been a little more cheerful for his return, she knew it meant no more long hours for her mom. No more sneaking over her boyfriend. . . As often.

"No, I'll just see him when you get back." Hyunji replied to her mother.

A long car ride and back stuck in traffic sounded like a waste of time. Time she could use more thoughtfully.

"Alright then. I'll be back soon." Haneul picked up her purse and headed towards the door.

___________

Jungkook knew Hyunji's father was arriving that day so it surprised him when Hyunji asked him to come over. But he wasn't complaining. He got his ass off the couch and quickly walked to her backyard. When he walked inside her house the kitchen and living room were empty, except for Jay.

He walked up the stairs and into her room seeing his girlfriend in the bathroom. The silky red robe quickly caught his attention.

If she's wearing 'the robe' that must mean she wants to fuck.

"Ji," He said, gaining her attention as she turned around.

She gazed at him with her doe eyes and he couldn't help but smile.

"My mom's going to the airport. so I thought why not sneak you over one last time before you go home." Hyunji turned on the shower.

"Oh,"

Well Ji didn't tell me to bring a condom. He thought.

We'll have to improvise.

"Are you joining or?" She took off her robe as she saw Jungkook's eyes glued to her body.

"Of course."

He walked into her bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind him. His eyes never left her body while he admired her curves as he began stripping his clothes away. His girlfriend adjusted the water temperature before getting in herself. With all of his clothes in a messy pile on the floor he walked towards the shower.

Stepping in Jungkook lunged towards Hyunji, his plan was to pull her into a kiss pressing her against the wall. But his foot slipped out from under him, probably on the remnant oil from the hair treatment Hyunji had previously done. His stomach dropped and he quickly tried to catch his balance, grabbing onto Hyunjis waist for extra support.

"Shit!" He stood back up, his heart pounding in his chest.

Well that shaved off five years of my life. He thought.

"Are you okay?" Hyunji stifled a laugh.

"Fucking embarassed, but in once piece." His cheeks blushed.

"I don't know why you grabbed onto me though, don't take me down with you."

"It was instinct!"

Hyunji grinned as she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss. Jungkook pressed her against the cold shower wall feeling the hot water run down his back. Her body against his felt like a dream itself. His tongue teased her lips as he grabbed her ass pulling her flush against him.

He could feel his lower abdomen awakening, craving to be buried deep inside her. But that wouldn't exactly happen. He was condomless, but more importantly he was responsible. Jungkook knew he couldn't trust his pull out game and he wouldn't risk either of their futures. He was creative though and sure they would have a good time either way. It's about time they try something new anyways.