Thirty Two

"So Jimin confessed he went lingerie shopping with you." Jungkook got under the covers.

He laid on his side to face her and Hyunji did the same and she tried to get comfortable.

"Yeah, he was pretty insistent on coming in." Hyunji chuckled.

"Like he shops for lingerie all the time. He's something else."

"Well in his defense he said because you guys watched stuff together-"

"Wait what!?"

Jungkook had a heart attack before she could even finish her sentence. Jimin was going to die.

"He didn't tell you that part I guess." Hyunji chuckled.

He was blushing. Hyunji giggled; it seemed like they've gotten more and more comfortable with each other, she couldn't remember the last time his cheeks turned bright red.

"Baby- Ji, I swear we don't just watch porn together."

He only heard Hyunji laughing as she listened to him. She loved seeing him so panicked and flustered.

"And what made you guys want to watch it together?" She questioned.

"Well, Jimin and Tae were trying to explain a position for me and. . . Let's just say I'm more of a visual learner."

"So you had to watch a porn video with both of them to LeArN?"

"Yes."

"Do you watch porn a lot?" Hyunji curiously asked.

"Not so much recently. I don't have a reason to." He smirked.

"We should watch some together sometime."

"What?"

"I've never seen porn before, I'm a little curious. So wouldn't I watch it with you?"

Hell no.

Jungkook watching porn and getting a boner looking at another woman while next to his girlfriend sounded like a foolish mistake. He didn't want a break up.

"No." He blurted out.

"No, what?" Hyunji raised her eyebrow.

What was scarier than watching porn with Hyunji was saying no to his beloved girlfriend.

"No as in no duh you've never seen porn. " Jungkook chuckled. "C'mon let's go to bed, babygirl."

"You're that tired? It's not even eleven."

"I'm emotionally drained from all that love making."

He turned off the lamp at his bedside and got back under the blankets, adjusting his position as he felt Hyunji's eyes on him. He laid close to her and put his arm around the waist, loving the fact that she was wearing his t-shirt to bed, and his t-shirt only.

"I guess I'll just have to watch it alone." She muttered.

"What?"

She loved teasing him and his reactions were priceless.

"Well you don't wanna watch it with me for some reason and I don't need a man to watch it with me." Hyunji shot back.

"I just don't think you would like it." His eyes adjusted to the dark room as he made eye contact. "It's not like how real sex is."

"I didn't think I'd like sneaking behind my parents back and banging my friend's hot cousin, but hey that turned out pretty good."

"Touche."