chapter 5

Kyle's pov

I was lying in my bed after school, trying to make sense of everything. Stan left school after the talk we had. I decided to talk to the one person I trusted more than anyone. I walked across the hall, and knocked on Ike's door.

"Yeah Kyle?" He asked, once he opened the door.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked him.

"Of course." Ike answered, letting me in his room.

"Ike, you know how I'm trying to figure out if I'm bisexual, gay, or whatever?" I asked.

"Yeah," Ike began, "what about it?"

"Well, I think I figured it out because when I went to that party saturday night, Stan kissed me." I told him.

"What? Really?" Ike asked.

"Yeah...and he told me he's falling for me.." I also told him.

"What? That's crazy!" He said.

"How is that crazy?" I asked.

"I mean you've been friends for forever, since before I was even born." Ike explained.

"Then..I guess you think it's crazy that I like him too?" I asked.

Ike looked at me in disbelief, "Are you stupid?"

"What do you mean?" I looked at him, confused.

"Doesn't Stan have a girlfriend?" He asked.

I sighed, "Yes, so if anyone is stupid here, it's Stan. If didn't kiss me in the first place, then none of this would even be happening, and I wouldn't have this extreme guilt."

"You shouldn't feel any guilt," Ike began, "Stan is the one who kissed you."

"Yeah but.... I didn't stop him for awhile and well....we kissed again earlier today." I admitted.

Ike basically facepalmed, "God Kyle, you're so fucking stupid."

I sighed, "Yeah, I know....I wish I didn't like him...but I do, and I can't deny that."

Ike sighed, "I'm sorry Kyle, I'm sure it sucks to have a crush on someone that is already taken."

"But, Stan told me that he wants to be with us both..." I told him, "and I'm just holding out hope that he picks me."

"Do you really think he will choose you?" Ike asked.

"I don't know...I just never really felt this way before," I said, "like, as horrible as it sounds, I don't even care if it hurts Wendy, as long as I get to be with Stan."

Stan's pov

I don't know why I felt the need to ditch school the whole day, I just didn't know what else to say to Kyle.

On one hand, I wished Kyle didn't have any feelings for me, and then maybe I could try to forget about my feelings for him and just focus on my feelings for Wendy instead. But on the other hand, I'd be crushed if he only saw me as a friend....just like Wendy would be crushed if she found out how I felt about Kyle.

Ugh what am I going to do?!