chapter 27

some mature content

Kyle's pov

Stan was very quick to get us both undressed, as usual, but I wanted this just as bad as Stan did. Stan kissed all down chest, leaving a few hickeys along the way, stopping right below my belly button. He grabbed my dick, slowly pumping to tease me.

"Stan..."

He then gave little licks to the tip, teasing me more, before taking me into his mouth. I didn't have to be worried about being quiet with my moans this time at least. I mean , there may have been people on the other side of of our walls, but I'm sure that's normal to hear in a hotel, and it's not like we have to worry about our parents hearing or catching us.

After I pleased Stan the same was he was pleasing me, he stopped and looked at me like he was thinking about something.

"What is it Stan?" I asked.

"I was just wondering...do you wanna try switching things up this time?" He asked, "Like, do you want to try topping this time?"

"Are you sure?" I asked him, kinda surprised, "I thought you liked being the dominant one?"

"I do," Stan began, "but I've never been the submissive one and I wanna see what's it's like to take it this time."

"Well, if you want to, okay."

Stan was just a little bit bigger than me, so it might have been easier for him, but he did seem to enjoy it. And I did love hearing him moan my name from underneath me as I thrusted in and out of him.

"Kyle...oh fuck..."

After we both finished, we were lying in bed, trying to catch our breaths.

"Damn," Stan breathed out, "we should've tried switching a long time ago."

"Well, I guess we're gonna have to switch every now and then cause I liked it this way too." I told him.

"Oh yeah, defintely." Stan smirked.

-

It was always great waking up im Stan's arms. I woke Stan up by placing a kiss to his forehead.

Stan opened his eyes and smiled, "Good morning hun."

"Good morning baby," I smiled back, "can we just lay in bed all day?"

"That sounds great." Stan held me tighter.

"I'm just pretty tired." I told him.

"Wore out from last night huh?" He smirked.

"Maybe." I lightly laughed.

"Ten more minutes of this, and then I'll go downstairs and get some breakfast and bring it up for us, okay?" Stan asked.

"Okay." I smiled.

Stan's pov

I left the hotel room, right as the guy in the room next to us was leaving, and I instantly froze.

"Stan?"

"Uh...hey dad..."

AN: updating a little early cause I'm a party and will most likely drink more than I already have (i am a Stan kinnie after all ha) and i don't wanna forget to update