chapter 31

Stan's pov

Waking up next to Kyle always put me in a better mood. It may have seemed creepy to just watch him sleep, but Kyle always looked so cute. I realized it was now Monday, and we had to go back to school. I checked the time and noticed we still had 10 minutes until we had to be up, so I just stayed cuddling with Kyle until we actually had to get up.

"Can we just ditch school today?" Kyle began, after he woke up, "I just wanna lay here with you all day."

"That does sound appealing, but you're gonna have to get up to take Ike to school anyway." I told him.

"Hey, when he's older, he'll understand." Kyle laughed, as I did the same.

Kyle's pov

As much as I didn't want to, I got out of bed to get ready for school, as Stan went back to his house to change and get his school stuff.

-

  It was now Friday after school, over 2 weeks since my mom left, and I was hanging out in the living room with Stan and Ike when there was a knock on the door.

  "I'll get it!" Ike said, getting up from the couch.

"Hello Ike." I heard my mom say.

  "Mom?" I asked, getting up and walking to the door.

  "Kyle," She began, "I'm sorry I didn't accept your relationship, but I've thought it through, and I was in the wrong."

  "Um..okay.." I said.

  "I talked to your father and he said I could come back, if you accept my apology." My mom told me.

  "I guess I don't care if you come back," I started, "but I don't accept your apology."

  Ike looked over at me with a surprised expression on his face. Stan was still sitting on the couch, probably not knowing if it'd be better to stay out of it or not, but I'm sure he was listening.

  "What?" My mom asked, clearly shocked.

  "It shouldn't have taken this long, you should've just accepted me the way I was." I told her, going back to join Stan on the couch.

  I know my mom was expecting me to forgive her, but I won't unless she actually shows me that she's changed.

-

  "So, you're really not accepting your mom's apology?" Stan asked me later, while we were in my room.

  "Nope," I started, "I don't know if I believe she actually changed her views or if she just wants me to forgive her."

  "Yeah, I guess you got a point." He said.

  My mom was back home, and everything seemed to be normal again.

AN: there will only be a couple chapters left. the whole point of the story was Stan dating Kyle and Wendy at the same time and trying to decide who he likes more so the story is already told. just need to wrap it up!