Chapter 1

Right before spring vacation, UA had a ceremony for students that successfully finished the school year and also held a graduation for third years. At the Class 1-A ceremony, everyone was so happy for each other that they all passed... Well, all except for Mineta. They hoped he'd get a makeup exam to join them in second year.

It was now a Wednesday, after spring vacation. It was the day of the welcoming ceremonies for the returning classes, plus the new first years. Before the second year ceremony, the class was bummed to hear that Mineta wouldn't be joining them in second year. Mr Aizawa didn't seem to care much considering how much of a problem Mineta was to him, but regardless of his pervy tendencies everyone else was bummed (except some people of course like literally all of the girls). It was their classmate they spent the year with, and they didn't even get to say goodbye as he was also expelled for reasons the class wasn't told about. They didn't want to forget about him, but they also didn't want to dwell on it on such a momentous day.

This ceremony was the last time Katsuki and Izuku saw each other before the beginning of second year. It was only about 11 days or so, but they couldn't stop thinking about each other. Izuku was extremely busy over the break between studying with Gran Torino and All Might, volunteering to help with Eri, having mother-son days, and seeing some of their classmates here and there. Technically he did have some free time occasionally, but it conflicted with Katsuki's schedule so they never got to see each other. Katsuki visited Best Jeanist still on hiatus, trained extra with Kirishima, and kept to a strict work out schedule to keep his body in shape. He was still insanely determined to be the number one hero, still competing with Izuku. In his free time he worked on his cooking and just had discourse with his mom (they were just like that). The boys still texted each other every chance they could.

When it came almost time for the ceremony to start, everyone was so relieved to see each other again as a class. Izuku was desperate to see Katsuki, but he noticed he was a little late. He couldn't stop looking around for his boy, he wanted to see him so bad. He knew he couldn't run up and hug him tightly but he really wanted to. Eventually, Katsuki walked up to the class next to Kirishima nonchalantly with his hands in his pockets.

    "It took you guys long enough to get here!" Kaminari yelled, running over to the two boys. Izuku heard him and jerked his head around to see his blonde walking towards the class. He was so happy, eyes watering. He couldn't do anything in front of the class which broke his heart, so he had to bite his bottom lip hard to prevent him from losing control of his body. Katsuki hadn't seen him yet as he was a bit distracted with anger as Kaminari hugged both him and Kirishima at the same time.

    "GET OFF ME YOU BASTARD!" Katsuki yelled. Izuku chuckled at him as he dried his eyes and got tapped on the back of his head with a strong knuckle.

    "Midoriya..." Todoroki said in monotone as he brought the green-haired boy back to reality. As Izuku turned around to see the heterochromatic boy he gasped in excitement.

    "TODOROKI!" He yelled as he jumped onto him in a hug. Todoroki was just surprised at this physical affection and kept his arms out in shock. He then chuckled a bit under his breath and put his hand on Izuku's back as the boy fell off of him.

    "How was your break?" Todoroki asked, barely smiling softly.

    "It was great! Super busy though but I got to hang out with Eri at least!" Izuku said with excitement. Katsuki eventually noticed his boy as he walked closer to the class and he raised his eyebrows in attention as his heart dropped at the same time. He thought about Izuku every day. His eyes wanted to cry at the sight of him but he had to keep up his tough guy act. He pulled out his phone to text his boy. As Izuku was talking to Todoroki so excitedly about his break, his phone buzzed.