Chapter 7

It was now the first day of their second year at UA. Izuku woke up early in anticipation and Katsuki slept in a bit because he really didn't care much. Izuku shot Katsuki a text before getting up and getting ready.

Last year when Kaminari and Kirishima were neighbors, Kaminari would often ask Kirishima if he wanted to walk to class together. This year, Kaminari did the same to Izuku.

"Hey Midoriya! Wanna walk to class together?" Kaminari yelled through the door with a couple knocks, knowing that Izuku was awake because he heard a loud thump earlier from the other side of his wall.

"YA ONE SEC!" Izuku yelled as he buttoned his blazer and grabbed his bag. He ran over to his door and threw it open to see Kaminari ready and smiling.

"You hungry at all?" Kaminari asked.

"No not really, you?"

"Nah me neither, let's just start walking and we'll be there a little early." Kaminari said scratching the back of his neck. Izuku nodded as the boys started heading to the elevator to leave the dorm building.

Katsuki woke up shortly after Izuku left with Kaminari, grabbing his phone from the shelf above him to read his text.

Deku: Good morning Katsuki! I love you!

Katsuki smiled at how cute his boy was as he replied. Izuku jolted next to Kaminari as he pulled out his phone.

Kacchan: Morning nerd, I love you too.

Izuku smiled as his heart fluttered, with Kaminari trying to look over his arm at his phone.

"Whatcha smiling at?" Kaminari teased. Izuku panicked and held his phone away from both of them.

"AHHH NOTHING, JUST AN ALL MIGHT THING!" Izuku yelled nervously.

"Man you sure are a fanboy." Kaminari teased as Izuku blushed, thinking about his boy rather than All Might.

~

As Katsuki arrived to the classroom everyone was just sprawled everywhere talking to each other. He groaned as he walked in, noticing Izuku standing right by the door talking to Iida and Uraraka. As Izuku noticed Katsuki in the corner of his eye, they both blushed and looked away from each other nervously. They so desperately wanted to talk and be with each other but they had to wait until their master plan of telling the class about their relationship.

After the entire class arrived at the 2-A classroom, they just kinda stood around cluelessly waiting for Aizawa to arrive to give them their seating arrangements. Shinso was the last one to arrive at the classroom and he just stood in the back corner hoping no one would notice him at first, which no one did luckily. Eventually a shlumped over and tired Aizawa entered the classroom with everyone gasping (they really wanted to know their seats). Even Katsuki and Izuku's hearts were racing because they were lucky enough to sit near each other last year and they were dying to know if they were near each other again this year.

"Hello class, welcome to your second year at UA yeah yeah okay, quick announcement before I give you your seating arrangements. I don't know if many of you know but Hitoshi Shinso will be joining our class this year." Aizawa said as the entire class jeweled around to find Shinso in the back corner of the room, sighing and rolling his eyes. The class sounded very excited at the news, making Shinso blush at how popular he seemed to be.

"Dude congrats on getting into Class A!" Ojiro shouted. Shinso just kept blushing as he smirked and looked off to the side, holding his hand on the back of his neck.

"Alright everyone settle down, seating arrangements!" Aizawa yelled as his hair flowed behind him majestically. "In seat 1, Uraraka. In seat 2, Sero. Seat 3, Bakugo." Katsuki walked over with his hands in his pockets with a pissed face, but what he was hiding was concern for where Izuku was sitting. "Seat 4, Shouji. Seat 5, Jirou. Seat 6, Iida. Seat 7, Sato. Seat 8, Aoyama. Seat 9, Asui. Seat 10, Koda." Katsuki was getting disappointed as he didn't hear Izuku's name for any of the seats near him. Izuku sighed with sadness as he realized he wasn't gonna be sitting near Katsuki this year. Living two floors apart AND not sitting near each other? This would be a hard start for them both.