Chapter 14

It is finally the week following the work studies, the week the class starts their training focused on ultimate team moves.

Aizawa re-explained ultimate team moves to the class while also adding in why they are important for the future. He also explained how there will be three different options to take out your opponents: KO, immobility (like the sports festival), or a jail cell for those who can't restrain their opponents. If one opponent is immobile but gets freed by their partner, they are free to fight again. For the immobility option, either both partners have to be immobile and unable to continue fighting or one partner has to be immobile while the other is either KO'd or in jail. Same works for the other options.

A long first period lecture about teams, the importance of team ups, famous team ups in history and the present, and ultimate team moves made the students tired, but soon enough their second period brought on the first training period of the day. Aizawa led his students to Gym Gamma where Cementoss, Ectoplasm, and All Might were waiting for the class. As Izuku walked in, All Might gave him a surprise happy smile and a small wave, which made Izuku reciprocate.

"You know Midoriya you really are chummy with All Might aren't you?" Kaminari asked in his cool guy manner, leaning back with his hands behind his head while walking.

"GAH OH I MEAN, I GUESS SO BUT ONLY B-BECAUSE OUR QUIRKS ARE SO SIMILAR AND-"

"All Might doesn't like him any better than any of us, he's just known the brat before UA idiot..." Katsuki scoffed, "If anything, he knows I'm one to watch."

"You're all talk until exams, dude." Kaminari teased.

"I'LL SHOW YOU-" Katsuki was interrupted by Izuku grabbing his upper arm and dragging him to the left of the gym. "WHA- DEKU GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

After the two boys marched away, the rest of the students looked to Aizawa for permission to split up as he gave them a gesture as to say 'go on ahead' and sighed.

Everyone dispersed as Cementoss created pillars and ledges high up for training, Ectoplasm also sending clones out to each group. As Ectoplasm's clone appeared in front of Katsuki, he smirked and blew it to hell.

"KACCHAN! WE NEEDED HIM!" Izuku yelled.

"We can get another one-" Katsuki smirked as he pinned Izuku to one of the cement walls away from any of their other classmates' view and crashed his lips to the greenette's. Izuku leaned into the kiss instinctively but quickly panicked and pushed him away.

"Katsuki we can't do that here!" Izuku whispered in disapproval.

"Sure but isn't it liberating to do it out in the open away from closed doors?" Katsuki grinned, making Izuku's face flush a deep shade of red.

"Shut up, we can't do it here, stay focused..." Izuku reprimanded his boyfriend, making the blonde sigh but comply.

"AYE I KILLED THE CLONE ALREADY, WE NEED ANOTHER!" Katsuki yelled.

"What the actual-" Ectoplasm mumbled as he cut himself off from swearing in front of the students, eventually sending another clone their way.

As the clone appeared back in front of the boys, Izuku decided to try talking with Katsuki about the different moves they could try from their notes as a certain pair came flying behind them.

"Okay if we think about this idea here, I think if I use Blackwhip to grab you, run far ahead on the ground to gain forward speed and then I throw you forward with enough force from One For All to propel you almost as quick as an arrow, we could use your Howitzer Impact instead of AP Shot: Auto Cannon so as you approach the enemy you can finish them off with one really quick blow!" Izuku muttered while staring into his notebook, making Katsuki's heart flutter at the sound of his boyfriend's muttering. It used to really creep him out, but with the amount of time they've been spending together since they've been dating and the amount of times he's heard the greenette mutter, he's grown to love the sound of it.