Chapter 27

As the final minutes counted down, Izuku's team never lost the relic, and as the horn blared for the end of the relic battle, Shoto was the one holding the relic last. The scoreboard popped up announcing the point values for each team. The top four teams were as follows:

Midoriya, Bakugo, Awase, Todoroki: 5,960
Shinso, Tokage, Kaminari, Kuroiro: 2,890
Uraraka, Tsu, Tokoyami, Tsuburaba: 1,470
Kirishima, Ashido, Hagakure, Ojiro: 1,030

The rest of the point values were distributed throughout the other teams, but it didn't matter at this point as only the top four would advance to the final main event.

    "The top four teams on this board will move on to the main event!" Mt. Lady announced with a sexy pose.

Katsuki's team shouted and Izuku pulled them all into a hug, angering Katsuki and making Shoto feel awkward, but it all made Awase giggle with the new friends he made.

    "I wonder if any of us will fight each other." Izuku asked gleefully.

    "Any of you three will for sure, you're all like the top students in second year. Me on the other hand..." Awase praised at first.

    "Awase, none of us could've gotten here without you, you're amazing!" Izuku shouted.

    "Your combat abilities have improved since the joint training." Shoto praised in monotone.

    "Yea, what they said..." Katsuki growled, all of them making Awase smile.

    "DEKU!" Uraraka shouted as she crashed into Izuku with a hug. "We both made it to the fights!"

    "Yea that's fine, I'm not right here or anything..." Katsuki grumbled jealously.

    "Sorry Bakugo!" Uraraka giggled. "Maybe I'll see you in the final event, yea?" She said while holding a hand up to Izuku.

    "Mhm!" Izuku said happily with a big smile as he waved to her.

    "Can we see the bracket for the main event, please?" Mt. Lady asked over the mic in a valley girl tone.

A giant projection appeared in the middle of the field with a bracket for all the fights.

    "Oh my god

    "Oh my god..." Mina said out loud. Izuku simply turned around stiff as a board, he would feel terrible fighting hard against a girl, especially with how close he and Mina have gotten recently.

    "I'm... so sorry, Ashido..." Izuku muttered nervously.

    "Hey now, you have some balls assuming you're gonna win, Midoriya."

    "As he should, he's gonna win..." Katsuki said from behind his boyfriend.

    "Everyone go to your waiting rooms as the first match will soon commence!" Mt. Lady announced. Izuku and Mina stood off to the side as Cementoss set up the stage. As soon as it was ready for the main event, Izuku walked out of a tunnel onto the field on one side and Mina on the other.