Chapter 33

"What the hell, Hawks! You're late to our study session! You're never late, are you okay? Who cares!!" Jin Bubaigawara, also known as Twice, addressed the undercover hero while also splitting with himself like always.

"Sorry sorry, the vending machine only had black coffee. I had to find another one with the sweet stuff." Hawks replied.

"Gah okay, as long as you didn't get found out! You're such a great asset to our team, I swear Shigaraki needs to upgrade your clearance!"

"Yeah it's kinda lame I haven't been able to meet the boss yet."

"He's very isolated right now, but more greatness from you and he'll have to invite you to the inner circle! He'll never invite you~"

The two did their usual Meta Liberation War tutoring, Hawks getting especially closer to the League of Villains every day, and the Paranormal Liberation Front growing. Shortly after the boy's work study with Best Jeanist, he hatched a plan with the hero to fake his death to prove to Dabi that he could trust him by killing the number three hero. Of course Dabi still doesn't trust him, so things in Hawks' department are going extremely slowly.

Meanwhile, the inner circle, excluding Twice who will be filled in later, was having a personal meeting of their own with a plan to enhance Shigaraki quicker once he underwent his procedure to fuse All For One with himself. They were going to kidnap Izuku Midoriya.

~

A few hours later the League was catching Twice up with the operation. They planned to strike in just a few days. Toga needed blood, so she was going to infiltrate UA high to get it before everything could go down. The plan was perfect.

~

~~

~~~

8:32 am, a Thursday morning, class 2-A was ready for the day with their teachers. First period, second period, third, fourth, all went well. When lunch came, trouble was practically invisible. But it was there.

Katsuki and Izuku sat at their now usual table with Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, Shoto, Eijiro, and even Denki and Sero were joining near the end of the table with the Bakusquad. The girlfriends were at their own table with some girls from 2-B as they started doing before the deku and baku squads both practically merged.

"Hey Kacchan I have to go to the bathroom, okay?" Izuku addressed his boyfriend who was leaning on his shoulder.

"Do you want me to come with?"

"Nah it's okay! I'll be quick!"

Izuku went to the bathroom and did his thing. As he was washing his hands, another strange student tumbled out of a stall and bumped into Izuku.

"Oh sorry, my bad..." The student mumbled as he then stumbled back out of the bathroom. Izuku then started to feel a pain in his back. He just thought maybe it was from the student stumbling into him since the student had his keys in his hand with tons of fun keychains, so he thought maybe one of them pricked his back and didn't think anymore of it. He left the bathroom and went to sit back with Katsuki and his friends.

The mysterious "male" student- had gotten the amount of blood she needed from just a small prick.

~

Later that evening in the greenette's room, Izuku was rubbing his back in pain. It almost itched, like when a scab forms. Katsuki noticed his incessant rubbing and attention to his back and spoke up.

"Hey Izuku, you okay? You keep touching your back."

"Yea I bumped into someone earlier, well technically they bumped into me, and I think maybe one of their keys or a keychain stabbed my back or something."