Chapter 26

"Awase... Join us..." Shoto asked with determination.

    "Um, I was already just about to join Tsunotori..."

    "Please, we need a good defense or support-" Izuku started, getting cut off by Katsuki.

    "And your quirk is pretty fucking annoying to deal with..."

    "Awase, they're the top three students in class A, it's your call." Tsunotori told him from behind.

    "Actually we're the top three students in the entire second year you extra!" Katsuki yelled with a smile.

Awase stood there in disbelief for a moment before he thought about it. Even with Katsuki's -300 points, they are the top three students in class A and, like Katsuki said, the entire second year. Everybody knows they did their work study with Endeavor, that -300 points is like nothing to them. If he wanted a good chance to move onto the final event, it would be with this team.

    "Sorry Tsunotori..." He said looking down at the ground. "Okay I'll do it!"

~

After the 15 minute timer was up, each team assembled around the center field in the stadium. The four boys stood side by side, ready in position.

    "Remember our strengths, guys." Izuku addressed.

    "Ready!" Shoto growled.

    "Shut up!" Katsuki yelled.

    "Let's do this." Awase added.

And within seconds, the horn blared and Mt. Lady announced the beginning of the 30 minute timer for the event. The relic was floating above the ground in the middle of the field, which didn't have out of bounds for this event so they could run on the border, and every team charged ahead. Izuku, however, was faster than 'everyone' and bolted ahead using 8% of OFA, making it to the relic first. He grabbed it and jumped back to his team, staying close to Awase as Katsuki and Shoto were ready to fight off the field of students. Shoto bent down and used his ice to freeze more than half the students to the field, but a lot of them figured he'd use that move. Uraraka started floating in the air, Hatsume was using her jet pack support item, Mina was melting the ice with her acid, Tokoyami was using Black Fallen Angel to fly, long story short there were a good amount of students combatting his ice. Katsuki flew in the air with his explosions and tried to help Izuku keep distance from everyone, exploding people as he flew by them. By now it had been 15 seconds, so the team only had about -150 points left before they could start gaining. Katsuki was getting a little too carried away with his anger as he approached a certain insomniac.

    "Having fun protecting your boyfriend? Too bad he can't protect himself..."

    "SHUT UP-" As soon as Katsuki spoke, his eyes went white and he crashed to the ground, knocking him out of the trance immediately. However, the way Katsuki fell knocked the wind out of him, and he struggled to get up. This gave Kaminari enough time to send a strong electric current through the ground, electrocuting everyone including Izuku. As Izuku dropped the relic, Kuroiro jumped out of the greenette's shadow and grabbed the relic as it fell. Shinso's team got ahold of the relic.

    "Kuroiro pass it here!" Tokage yelled as she ran around Shoto for a pass. Kuroiro threw it and Tokage caught it, separating her hand from her body with her lizard quirk and sending it far into the air.

As Shinso's team racked up points, Izuku ran to Katsuki to help him up.

    "Katsuki are you okay?" Izuku asked as he bent down and grabbed his boyfriend, helping him stand up.

    "I'm gonna kill that fucking sparky bastard." Katsuki growled as he struggled to stand up.

By now, Shinso's team had gained 320 points and were far in the lead.