Chapter 32

A few weeks went by since the work study with Best Jeanist and the boys were having a good bonding day with their best friends. Since then, Shoto and Yaomomo were officially dating and Eijiro and Mina were getting serious. Even Iida and Uraraka went on a date. Today was the day the class got together to talk about what they were going to do for the school festival as a class. They all sat around in the common room of the dorm building, Katsuki with an arm around Izuku on the back of the couch like a cool guy.

"I was thinking we do that maid cafe idea we thought about last year!" Kaminari added to the discussion.

"Mineta isn't here anymore so now you have to be a pervert by yourself." Jirou snickered.

"KYOKA!" Kaminari protested.

"How about we just do a haunted house?" Shinso chimed in.

"Didn't you do a haunted house last year?" Mina asked.

"Yea? And dare I say it was actually fun?"

"Young Midoriya..." A deeper voice was heard by the front doors.

"All- All Might?" Izuku asked as he jumped up from the couch and turned around.

"ALL MIGHT!" Everyone shouted at once.

"I thought you were still on I-Island studying with Melissa?" Izuku whispered as he walked over to his mentor.

"Did you say I-Island? That's where you were?" Jirou asked, hearing everything. All Might gave Izuku a look which had Izuku scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, I had to go there for a convention shortly after the sports festival, sorry students!" All Might now addressed Izuku directly. "Young Midoriya, can I speak to you and young Bakugo alone for a second?"

"Wow Bakugo, since when were you in good graces with All Might?" Sero asked.

"SINCE ALWAYS YOU FUCK!" Katsuki yelled back. He shoved his hands into his pockets and followed Izuku and All Might outside the building.

"Kid, have you had Float come out since the festival?"

"No, not at all. It's like what happened with Blackwhip shortly after, I can't feel it at all right now. Probably because I've been concentrating on keeping it locked away and hidden."

"That's fine, we can't have anyone finding out. That being said, I was going to ask if you wanted to take up extra training again to try and train Float when and if it does come out?"

"Oh yes of course!" Izuku replied enthusiastically.

"Let me guess, I'm helping?"

"Don't be rude Kacchan, you know you want to."

"Shut up!" Katsuki mumbled.

"We need your help since you're the only one that knows about One for All."

"Figures."

"Don't pretend like you don't want to be involved, Kacchan..."

"I swear to god Deku I'll blast your face right here."

"Okay okay, go back to your classmates. Shall we start training later today? Thought we could get a day in before the school week starts tomorrow."

"Mhm, thanks All Might!"

Izuku grabbed Katsuki's hand and pulled him back inside to join their classmates in festival discussion and hanging out.

"AWE THEIRHOLDINGHANDS!" Mina shouted.

"Sorry for that! Just talking about work study stuff!" Izuku yelled as Katsuki's eyes were white with anger from Mina's comment.