Chapter 2

Jungkook (19/20 yrs)

He is now pursuing a degree in Bussiness and Management from Seoul National University

Of course,he wasn't alone; his right- hand and left-hand man directly followed their boss's path to Seoul University.

But something changed.Two more people,Park Seojoon and Park Hyungsik, were also added to their friendship circle.

Their friendship blossomed through the sports club,since Jungkook and Mingyu were on the basketball team  & Yugy was on the football team.Seojoon and Hyungsik were the captains of their respective sports and their seniors.

And if u wonder about the love life of Jeon Jungkook,it is still empty.

He never felt his heart flutter or felt butterflies in his stomach after seeing someone until now.

Everyone knew that Jeon Jungkook was the son of the richest CEO, Jeon Jae.

And so,for obvious reasons,people started approaching the boy.

But to everyone's dismay, he rejected them immediately.

And yes, boys were also included in the rejection process.

It happened when one of his hyungs, Park Seojoon,shared about how his ex- boyfriend cheated on him.

Seojoon and his ex were in a relationship for two yrs.
During a party, he saw his now ex making out with a random boy.

But he still held on to the hope that maybe, just maybe, his bf was drunk and wasn't in his senses.

But Park Hyungsik always doubted the boy,so he directly approached the random boy with Seojoon.

Oo boy,they were both really, blind for the past 2 years.

After talking to that random guy, they came to know that his bf had never loved him but had been using him all these years.

His bf was even hooking up with others when he was already in relationship.
And the random guy was one of his fuck buddies.

He only pretends to love Seojoon, uses his money,and enjoys other people.

Still, both friends couldn't interrogate the boy without any evidence.

They started collecting it through the people the said boy is acquainted with.

Finally, with all the evidence,they made the boy confess.

And all the things came out true; he was using him just for money.

Aaaaaand after hearing his hyung's story,Jungkook straight away went to his bunny land, debating & assuring himself that now, not even in dreams, he was going to date a boy.

Why?

Because the boy will pretend to love him and use him for his money like hyung's ex bf did to him.

Just because of one boy's deed,like in the past,he thought others would do the same.

If you think that he is really a bad person, it's not.
His introverted side,senstiveness and insecurites were holding him back from trusting anyone.

His fragile heart can break easily if anyone does that to him.

So he is only taking measures to protect his heart.

Now he despises the idea of dating both girls and boys.

And that definitely means,he despises being in a relationship.

And about his sex life,no, he is not into one night stands.

Because he never felt any physical attraction to both the genders.

Even though he considers himself bisexual,now he thinks that maybe he is asexual,since he never felt anything to anyone.

And moreover, he doesn't have time to waste,he needs to study well to take over his family business.

His hyungs are not interested in becoming the CEO,and since he already has the position, he really needs to prove atleast to himself that he is deserving for the post.

So to get experience,in part-time he is working under his father in their company.

Rather than partying,having fun, and sex,he focused more on studies and sports.
Sports gave him a sense of happiness and relief from studies and company.

And also, the boy now had a six pack and a big bunny muscle body. Tattoos were also there that adorn his whole right hand.

_______________________________________