Chapter 21

For those who are asking for fast updates : I don't wanna rush my story.

______________________________________

At Moonlight Restaurant

Jungkook, after enjoying his sweet time with his baby in the park, dropped him home.

Now he is waiting for his best friends.

He is nervously tapping his feet on the floor and continuously looking at the entrance.

He doesn't know how he is going to tell his friends that the one they are thinking of as his son is really his husband.

He doesn't know how they are going to take the news.

But he can't hide it; he really needs to tell them the truth.

After a few minutes,all four besties entered and sat comfortably.

They decided to order the food before confronting their friend.

All the time, Jungkook was looking down,like he had just stolen something from them and was now trying hard  not to get caught by them.

Those expressions really amused his friends. Because those expressions were all new for them to see on their cold friend's face.

Finally, Hyungsik cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

He raised his eyebrows with a stern voice and asked,
"So yeah,Kook,we heard something from Joon and Mingyu.
Is that true??"

Jungkook suddenly looked at them.

"Y-e-s,but n-"

Before he could complete his sentence,Mingyu, who was sitting beside Jungkook,smacked Kook's head and screamed.

"YEAH,WE THOUGHT ONE YOU WILL CHANGE AND WILL ACCEPT.BUT LOOK AT YOU,YOU ARE STILL HOLDING ONTO THOSE PAST THINGS..."
Seojoon helped a breathless Mingyu drink water.

And Yugy immediately took over his friend's place to complete the other's words.

"And instead of what you did,you again got a son. No offence, we love Soobin,but we never thought you would again adopt."

With a long sigh, he completed his sentence.

Now Jungkook was awkwardly looking at his four friends.

He was uncomfortably moving in his seat after seeing the questionable glares of his friends.

On the other side,they were waiting for Kook's reply. But they also didn't let him talk.
"Just list---"
Kook tried to talk. But again, got cut off.

"Yeah,just say something.
We are not that cruel; we support you in this adoption.
But how long are you gonna stay single,Kook?"
Hyungsik asked.

"Wait just---"

"Jungkook,let go of the past,idiot; it's been so long.
See,we all are in relationships; even though Yugy and Joon hyung have been cheated once by some f*ckers that doesn't mean everyone is the same."
Mingyu said.

"Someone plea---"

"Yes Kook, look, we are all happy.We finally found the right one,Kook.
You will also know their value when you find the right one,buddy.
But for that,you have to leave the past."
Seojoon said this while patting Kook's shoulder.

Jungkook was impatiently waiting for them to stop talking so he could explain,but he realized soon they were nowhere near...

Startling everyone,Jungkook immediately stood up and not so loudly yelled...

"I FOUND THE ONE.
DO YOU ALL HEAR ME?
THE BOY YOU TWO SAW IN MY OFFICE IS ACTUALLY MY HUSBAND, NOT MY SON."

Before anyone could decipher his words,a bunny dashed away from the restaurant after paying the bills.

Hyungsik and Yugy were about to follow and ask,What did he mean by that???

But suddenly everyone's phone dinged at the same time.
They all saw five voice messages sent to their group chat by Kook.

Oh yeah, he had already prepared plan B since he knew his friends too well.

All four friends heard a whole story with shocked faces and an open mouth about how their cold, the
love- hating bunny is now married to a baby bear.

And how his baby pouts,how he's addicted to strawberries, how he becomes a tiger from a bear when he's angry,and so on and on...

They decided to think that whatever they just heard wasn't the truth.
It's just that they are hearing things because they are drunk.

Yeah,they all decided to blame it on their non-alcoholic wine.

No doubt,when they all wake up the next day,they are going to scream the hell out...