Chapter 19

One month later

That day, bunny somehow managed to escape from his devil family members.

But nothing stopped him from devouring his baby.

And of course, everyone knows how their bunny is whipped for his baby husband.

Everyone loved his new change, and Mrs.Jeon even teared up seeing her son getting back to his goofy old self.

They all showered Taetae with love,strawberries,chocolate,and ice cream for giving back their old bunny.

At college

Today at the college,the authorities announced the date for their arts day.

Rose: Guys,which category are you two planning to choose for the competition.
I'm going for dance and rap.

Jennie : I'm gonna try my music skills.
She answered by flipping her hair.

Rose : Then me and Taetae will be cheering for you...
she chuckled and said.

Jennie : What about you, Tae?

Tae : Hmm,i don't know.
Maybe a drawing competition???
I'm not sure...
With a pout, Tae said.

After leaving Daegu, he never had a chance to draw. So he is little insecure about it.

Rose : Oh, you should, Taetae; I even heard the drawing competition will be judged by the famous painter, Mr.Hanuel.

Jennie : Oh yeah,and you know, whenever he goes as a judge in competitions, if he really likes the painting,he will give it a slot in his museum to display it.
With a wide smile, Jennie said.

Tae : Really???

With a sparkling eyes,he looked at Rose and Jennie.

By pinching his cheeks,Rose said,
"Yes Taetae.You are really talented, we know you will definitely win."

Jennie : Even if you don't win, you still can't miss this chance,Taetae.
It's a great opportunity. Let's leave about winning and failing.Just at least participate for us.

Tae : Okay,I will participate.
With a wide smile,Taetae said.
And the other two high-fived each other.

Even though they both didn't see Tae's paintings, they know how talented is Tae.
And being his close friends,they will definitely encourage him to participate.

And one more thing: Jungkook gifted him a mobile phone 2 weeks ago.
He also helped him clear his doubts about many features of the phone.

After getting used to his phone,he opened his website, which he and his hyungs used to sell his paintings.

When he opened it,he saw more than a hundred messages asking about his sudden disappearance from the site.

So Taetae decided to write a letter about him taking a break.
Customers and his fans asked for his soon-coming.He assured them all.

Back to the story

Today Bogum invited all his friends, including Rose's, to a small party in his home to celebrate winning a basketball competition.

Tae doesn't want to attend the party,but Rose assured him that Soobin is also coming.

By promising Jungkook that he would be with Taetae and both would come back home before 8 p.m.,Jungkook finally gave permission to Soobin.

That's how both Tae and Soobin are now sitting in the living room of Bogum's and Rose's house.

Other than Rose's friends, Bogum only invited his close friends and his team members.

Most of the members are either flirting with girls or drinking.

Tae was chatting with his friends, drinking juice and chips, unaware of the loving gaze upon him from someone who was leaning on the door with a beer bottle in his hand and watching a certain boy's expressions,talking,and his famous boxy smile.

Then someone suggested playing truth or dare.( typical)

Knowing the dares those boys normally give, Tae's friends told him only to choose the truth if he was asked.

After 10 minutes,the bottle stopped straight at Tae.And the one who should ask Tae was Jennie.

He still chose Truth, he don't know if Jennie ask him to do anything embarrassing since she's his friend.So the chance is greater. He chose to stay in a safe place.

With a mischievous smile,Jennie asked,

"Who was your first kiss, Taetae??"

Jennie and Rose wanted to see a shy Taetae since they knew their innocent friend was even a lip virgin.
So they just wanted to tease the boy.

On the other side,Eun-woo's whole attention was on the boy; he had the same impression as the other two girls.

He too wanted to see the boy's red cheeks and whining while telling him he still hadn't had his first kiss.
He chuckled,slightly shaking his head, and then concentrated on the boy.

But everyone around the boy got shocked and surprised.

Everyone expected to see a shy Taetae, but the boy was nowhere near shy but was clapping his hands in tiny with a happy glint in his eyes while telling everyone that....

"His first kiss was his Kookie."

Eunwoo looked at the boy with a wide, open face. Jennie and Rose dramatically fainted on each other's shoulders.

And Soobin looked at everyone with a slight smirk,like the proud son he is.

_______________________________________

Attention, please 👐

I have 5 plots in my mind,and now I'm so confused about choosing one among them.

So I would like to know which one you guys love to read.
You can also choose all the stories ,but just let me know the order you want to read the story.

So that I could extend my story line soon.Top and bottom will be decided later,maybe one of the stories may contain switch Taekook too.But it can be decided later.

So choose one or
If you choose more than one,let me know the order in the comment section. Just write the number...

1) Vampire (Kook)
Human (Tae )
Where Kook finds out his mate is a human.

2) Arranged marriage between
nerd and a popular boy.
(A sweet love story)

3) Forced marriage between a
Straight idol × college student
(Will contain more angst)

4)Time travel
Where Jk time travels from an ancient time to the present and meets Tae.
Sweet love story too...

5)Handicapped Jk x Omega Tae
(A werewolf story)