Chapter 28

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, and I hope you all will do too.

_______________________________________

                             PARTY

Yeah that's right!

All the Jeons are busy dolling up.

And the occasion is that Jeon Jae is going to celebrate his 58th birthday.

As they became more mature,elders used to prefer peaceful environments over busy and showy gatherings.

But our senior Jeon is the exact opposite of them.

He loves to show off his rivals and loves partying and dancing.

So knowing his nature, Jeon's prepared a big birthday party for their beloved in a big hotel like every year.

And Mr.Jeon is more than happy this year,well,because now he has an extra member in his family: his favourite son-in-law/chess partner.

After an hour, everyone reached their destined hotel,which was all decorated according to Mr.Jeon's taste.

And the last ones who reached were the younger Jeon and his baby husband.

(Of course, credit goes to the real owners

(Of course, credit goes to the real owners.)

If you ask why they are late,
then maybe after seeing his baby husband all dolled up he may or may not have lost his control?

He may even have given a big hickey to his baby, and in turn,he might have received a big smack from his baby for again biting him.

Well,we don't know....

With a dashing, cold aura,Jungkook came out of his car and opened the door for his baby, as a gentleman he was.

Taetae was awed by the decorations.

Jungkook chuckled at seeing his baby's reaction.

By looking everywhere and confirming no one is seeing them,he
immediately wrapped his hands around his baby and smashed his lips against him.