Chapter 12

And Yoongi did the same as the other two did -without explaining anything, he ran off to his office.
When all the tops went to their respective offices except Mr.Jeon,the bottoms decided to take a day off to welcome the new member to their family.

They were all introduced to the boy, and by seeing his cute actions and talking,all the Jeons were already whipped.

They told him that he has four cousins who are now in school,and they will introduce them later.

They all become shocked after knowing that the boy is just 16 but is a high school graduate.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon decided to talk to Jungkook about taking admission for Tae in Soobin's university.
They thought that since Soobin was already there,he would be able to take care of his brother.

Only if they know??

Jin and Mrs.Jeon were already in the kitchen making the boy's fav strawberry cheese cake.

Jimin and Y/N decided to take Taetae to the mall to buy him more clothes. If he's going to university, he definitely needs more clothes.

Mr.Jeon decided to teach the boy chess game.Since the only person who plays chess with him is Namjoon.

And all his other sons and grandchildren hate chess.
So he decided to teach his new grandson. So from now on, he will have a personal chess partner.

And Taetae, being the most enthusiastic person,loved everyone.

But he still missed his hyungs and grandmother,but he assured himself that he would see them after 6 months.

That's how the day went for Tae at Jeon's house.
_______________________________________

Jeons received a call by Lee the evening.
Mr.Lee is a distant relative of Mr.Jeon.

They have a daughter, Lee Ji-yoo.Lee's are behind Jeon,about to make Jungkook marry Ji-yoo.

Of course, Lee's aim is just money and power.

And Ji-yoo is a model under Jungook's company who is 29 yrs old.
She doesn't miss any chance to flirt with his boss and always takes advantage of being a relative of the boss to the other staff.

Lee's been proposing the marriage thing for like 2 yrs by now.
And definitely, Jungkook, without even thinking twice,always rejected the proposal.

And today they again called them for the same reason.

And Mrs.Jeon asked them to come for dinner tonight.

Mrs.Jeon : Honey,i think we should seriously think about Lee's proposal.

Mr.Jeon : You know,even if we want, Jungkook will never agree.

Mrs.Jeon : But you know,now that he has two kids,they really need a mother figure.
And you saw little Tae. He's such a baby,a sweet heart. He too needs his mother's love,right??

Mr.Jeon : Hmmm,just ask Kook and others to join the family dinner.
We will try to persuade him.
But his decision will be final.
No matter what,we can't force him, right?

Mrs.Jeon : You are right; we will try to explain the situation to him.
After that, he can decide.

_______________________________________

All the kids came from school,and the elders introduced them to their new brother.

Within minutes, they all bonded quickly. Now they are all like long-lost best friends.