Chapter 31

Rest of the story.

Even though he left the mafia world, he was still cold and heartless, except for his loved ones.

On the other side, Mr.Jung was furious; he already knew that if Jae took over the company,he and his other sons would never get a single penny.

So they often subtly tried to kill Jae.
Since Jae already knew their intentions,they always failed to kill him.

Then one day, like a dream, an angel captured the heartless mafia's eyes.
The new model their company hired.
Desperately, he wanted the model to be his. It wasn't love. Just lust and obsession.

On the other side,he had a best friend who stood with him from the very beginning.

She was so in love with the mafia,even when the mafia married another girl, had a son, or even when she saw how he was looking at the model.

She was a fool in love,and the mafia never realized the genuine love of her.

The model came from a typical poor family.

To get the boy,he played dirty.

He offered him money and other expensive things. But he wasn't like those gold diggers; he sure had his self-respect.
He always dodged the advances of his boss.

And JJK was becoming impatient.
And whenever he lost control, he started messing up with the boy and even started touching him without his consent.

And since everyone knows JJK as the ex-mafia, no one tried to help the boy.

His best friend always tried to make him understand to let the boy go.
But he never did.
As the days went by, his aggressive side and lust always took over.

He was ready to do anything to make the boy his.

And the poor boy was already traumatized; the moment he saw the boss, he started shivering, and he even had panic attacks.

While all in the way,his best friend tried to show how much he means to her.

She hoped one day her love could change the mafia.

Eventually, JJK started realizing his feelings for the model, and that lust changed to love.
Now he only craves for love.

But he was too late. How can someone love back their tormentor?

Still, JJK decided to ask the boy for forgiveness and a second chance.

He was on the way to start a new life with the boy whom he loves, but when he reached the boy,he saw a boy kneeling in front of the model proposing him.

He saw how the model accepted the rose,crying and smiling while hugging and kissing the other boy.

He stood, their heart broken. But he deserved it.

When he looked back, he saw his best friend.

Finally, he saw her longing and loving eyes.
He felt more pang in the chest, knowing he literally broke two people at the same time.

But he couldn't give her a chance because his heart already belonged to someone, and not everyone deserves a second chance.

He gave a small smile to his best friend and faded away in those busy streets.

_______________________________________

When Namjoon finished telling the story,everyone's face was too dull.

Now they know why Jungkook always ends up crying.

Even though JJK was cruel at the end, at least some fragile hearted people wished to see a happy ending for the mafia.

And Jungkook was one of them,he was too sensitive and fragile in his high school days.

Now they are all left with only one question:

What would the role of their TaeTae be?.

His son?

Ex- wife?

Model?

Best friend?

Only time will tell,and being the crackheads, they are so ready for the new drama.

And Jimin sat there like a king with a smirk in his lips.

Being the elder brother of JJK, he knows he will be the only one who can save other family members.