Chapter 24

Tournament day

Eun-woo was continuously looking at the audience just to see a certain person.

He wished to see the boy's face before the game.

For his luck,he saw Tae and his friends coming to the front row.

Taking a deep breath and with a content smile,he joined others.

Very soon,the game started.

After every win against the other team,he smoothly stole a glance at the front row to see the boy's reactions.

Seeing the hyperactive boy widely smiling and cheering for the team added a new rush of adrenaline to his body.

Everyone was mesmerized to see Eun-woo's ease in snatching the ball and gaining points continuously.

He was always the best player on the team,but today they saw a new version of him.
Thanks to a certain boy...

Bogum's team won by 8 points...

Like Eun-woo promised,they are all in the ice cream parlour for the treat.

Everyone is at the table except Soobin.
Something urgent came up, so he had to leave, but he called their driver to pick up Tae,he couldn't leave the boy alone.

That's how now everyone is now devouring their ice cream.

Everyone stopped at one cone,but that certain someone was busy showing his puppy eyes to everyone to let him eat more.

Rose and Jennie restricted the boy's ability to eat more ice cream since Soobin had already warned them that Tae would get sick easily.

But as the whipped boy is he,Eun-woo showered the boy with more treats, dodging others disapproval...

He was so not ready to lose Tae against a teenage girl named Kookie (according to them).
He promised himself he would make the boy fall in love with him.

_______________________________________

When Jungkook came back from the office and opened his room,he didn't receive the daily dose of hugs and kisses from his baby.

He felt strange.

He looked around and saw a figure on the bed.
By throwing his bag and coat, he immediately reached the bed.

He saw the boy frowning in his sleep with a pained expression on his face.

He was surprised since his baby doesn't sleep this early and, more importantly, without seeing his bunny ajusshi.

He is so sure that the boy must not have his dinner.

He rushes to the bathroom to take a quick shower before waking the younger.

When he called,the boy was whimpering.
After continuous calls and shaking, Tae woke up.

Upon seeing his Kookie, he immediately hugged him and started crying.

By wiping the tears,Kook asked,
"What happened, baby? Why is my baby crying?"

"Tummy hurts!"
With that, the boy started crying loudly.

Jungkook was now on the verge of crying, seeing the boy in pain.

But he couldn't do anything without knowing what was causing his baby pain.

That's how Tae told him about the marathon of eating ice cream.

Jungkook was furious, first seeing the boy neglect his health and then definitely because of Eun-woo.