Chapter 32

It's been three days since Jungkook was admitted to the hospital.

It's not like they didn't discharge him.
Well, Mr.Byun did everything to kick Jungkook out of the hospital,ensuring that he was too well and fit so he could go back home.

And Jungkook, being stubborn, stood on his own words,saying that he just went through a terrific car accident and that he needs to rest.

Jungkook was living his best life, enjoying his stress-free life in the hospital and often getting into fights with Mr.Byun too.

Jeons decided to go with Jungkook's decision since they need time to set everything up before the actual drama starts.

Everyone except Tae knows about Jungkook's real condition; they don't want to burden their little Tae's mind, who badly misses his Kookie.

He has only been informed that Kook has lost memory, and they have to do something to help Jungkook regain his memories.

And also one good thing happened...

The whole family literally took a risk in that because they at least needed to confirm that later Jungkook wouldn't consider Tae as his son.

So they made Jungkook meet Soobin,and everyone literally released the breath they were holding till then, after Jungkook recognized Soobin as his son.
_______________________________________

Jeon Mansion

Everyone except children is sitting in the garden discussing their future plans.

Yoongi: As per Joon,JK will be obsessed with a model,right?

Joon: Yes.

Yoongi rubbed his forehead out of frustration.

Jin: What happened,Yoongi?

Yoongi: Joon, did you forget?
The company is recruiting new models for the new project.

Joon: Yeah. But how does it affect our problem?

Jimin smacked Joon's head.

Jimin: Hyung, just think.
What will happen if Kook chooses one of those models as the main character?
And even so, that b*tch Lisa is a model. We can't take risks.

Joon: Ohhh,I didn't think much.

Mr.Jeon : So now, how will we prevent that from happening?

Yuna: Well, I think we should recruit Tae as one of our company models.

Everyone looked at her.
She smiled proudly at everyone.

Mrs.Jeon : Yup,she is right.
That's the only way.

Mrs.Jeon: But won't it be unfair for other candidates if we select our Tae directly?

Joon: Eomma is right. So what do you all suggest?

Hobi: We will prepare Tae for the selection process.

Jin: Yes, even though I don't think Tae would ever agree to get directly selected.

Yoongi: Jungkook earlier said that he would be selecting five candidates.

Jin: Then I'm so sure that our Tae will definitely be selected.

Yuna: Sure,no one can ignore our Tae's charm.