Chapter 10

Everything was quiet in the car.

Soobin and Tae were already asleep.
Yoongi is dozing off, and Jungkook is concentrating on driving and trying not to divert his mind from the things that happened since evening.

They had sent the bodyguards away. Since everyone was tired and exhausted, they thought to spend the night in a hotel.

They were still on the city side of Daegu.
Many of the hotels were already full.
The only hotel available had only 2 rooms. Since they were really tired, they decided to just get the two rooms.

It's decided that Soobin and Tae will share one room.
Yoongi and Jungkook will share the other.

They decided to order food after freshening up.

Soobin & Tae's room

They both entered the room...

Soobin was contemplating how to address the other boy.
Calling him by name will be disrespectful since he's older and the boy is now his second parent too.

But at the same time, he just can't call him dad/appa since the other is still ignorant of their relationships.

Finally, he decided to call the boy...

"Mr.Kim,you can go and freshen up first,I will go later."
Soobin tried to sound normal because he was nervous.

The other boy, who was still not fully awake, just nodded his head and, with slow steps,took his clothes from his bag and,with wobbly legs,somehow entered the bathroom.

By the time Soobin decided to just scroll through the phone to kill the time.

Even though he was engrossed in his phone, his mind was replaying all the incidents that happened today.

Somehow he felt happy...

It felt like a daydream to him.

He still can't believe that now he has both parents, like his other friends.

Immersed in his own thoughts, he was creepily smiling while holding the phone.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom got opened,and there stood a teenage boy...

Now the only expression we could see in Soobin's eyes was horror.

It was Mr.Kim who entered the  bathroom, but now instead of him, a teenager is standing in front of him.

Where did the boy come from??

He suddenly stood up...

"Who are you?" with a terrifying voice, Soobin inquired.

"Me??"the said boy pointed to himself and answered in utter confusion.

"Taetae,Kim Taetae!", he said, showing his boxy smile to the other boy.

"W...h..o?Whh..e..n?Wait, how did you enter our room??"

"I came with u."

"Whatt!Nooo, that can't happen unless......",with a horrified expression, he realized.
Soobin pointed his finger at the boy and asked.....

"Are you Kim Taehyung,the one who came with us from the village???."

The other excitedly jumped, knowing the other recognized him.
He excitedly shouted....

"YES! YES! I'm Kim Taetae; I'm the one that bunny Ahjussi married !"

Now Soobin was going through a series of emotions, and he just froze to the ground....