Chapter 15

Morning came...

Someone woke up early in the morning, even before his alarm struck.

If you are thinking why the mentioned person is awake...

It's definitely not for admiring his baby husband's sleppy face; just please don't misunderstand him.

Now the accidently (according to him) woken person is caressing the boy's cheeks and pecking his head every minute.

He himself don't know what's really happening to him these days...

After admiring the boy for another 15 minutes, he decided to go back to his bunny land.
_______________________________________

After an hour...

Now he really needs to wake his baby  Taetae since he needs to go to unvt for his admission.

After peppering him with kisses and offering a bunch of chocolates,Taetae is now sitting on his owned place,which is his husband's waist,while the other is still laying on the bed.

Even before Taetae wished good morning,his bunny ajusshi leaned forward,supporting his weight on his elbow, and pecked his baby's lips three times, and wished
"Good morning" with a wide grin on his face.

Now the fully awake boy leaned down
and did the same,pecked his husband's lips three times and wished the same.

Haaaa now Jungkook knows the drill,
with a slight smirk lingering on his lips, he thought,
"So if i give him one kiss,he gives me one; if it's two, he will give two...
Ohhh, my bunnies!!! I'm so going to enjoy this............."

While the big bunny was on his bunny land, on the other side, all this time,Taetae was looking at his bunny ajusshi,confused.

Jungkook was brought back to earth when he heard his baby asking...
"Wae bunny ajusshi is having the weird smile".
A curious bear asked.

"Oh,its nothing... leave it,i need to tell you some important things..."
An embarrassed Jungkook said.

Other nodded his head.

"First, don't tell anyone that you are married,okay?"

Taetae was about to ask,but Kook immediately interrupted, saying,

"You know university authorities will know your age when you take admission,and you know you are just 16,right???"

Taetae furiously nodded his head.

"Hmmm,so you also know that, it's illegal to marry before the legal age,right??"

Taetae again nodded his head; he knows that.

"So we won't tell that to anyone, okay??
People may think of you as one of the grandsons of Jeons.But you don't need to explain to them.
Let them think whatever they want...     it doesn't matter,okay baby?."

Taetae again nodded his head like a good puppy.

Getting the chance,Jungkook  immediately pecked his lips.

Now Taetae, being shy shy,is looking down while playing with Kook's shirt buttons.
Guess the boy is only brave to kiss without thinking only when he wishes...

Looking at the baby's face Jungkook chuckled.

"And one more thing, baby,you need to know this; it's really important."

Jungkook hesitated to tell him; he don't know how the other would take it since he was still young.But he doesn't want to hide it.He want his baby to know.