Chapter 4

Jungkook (24 - 27 yrs)

           During these years, through his hard work, Jungkook brought his company to the top

He even won the "Businessman of the Year Award".

It wasn't easy; like everyone else,he too had his ups and downs.

Whenever he had a downfall,his family & friends were always there to give him mental support.

Jungkook was the happiest to see his family proud of him.

And about the father-son duo,they were more like best friends.

Soobin's role model was his Appa.

He used to say that he wanted to study business & follow his Appa's path in the future.

And in these years,all four of friends met the love of their lives.

Even though Jungkook doesn't believe in love,he was genuinely happy for his friends.

And thus becoming the only single person in their friend group.

_______________________________________

     Mr. and Mrs. Jeon continuously emotionally blackmailed Jungkook for marriage.

But the younger boy was still glued to his words.

His family subtly and often tried to introduce him to many girls and boys.

And yeah, he is Jeon Jungkook; he knew their plan beforehand and always found a way to escape from his blind dates.

His friends also supported the Jeons in setting him up with blind dates.

They casually call him to restaurants for a friendly hangout and try to ditch him with a blind date.

At those times,he used to threaten the candidates.
They definitely don't want to be in the bad books of the number one businessman ,so without any second thought, they will run from there.

And Soobin wasn't an innocent boy; he tried everything to set his Appa with his single teachers.

_______________________________________

After years of forcing the boy into marriage,the whole family was fed up with their stubborn younger son & decided to let him go on his way.

Still,they prayed for a miracle to happen.

Let an angel fall into their younger son's life and give them back their old bunny boy,Kookie.