Chapter 14

The day before,after he wakes up, he will be all grumpy for like hours, but today things were different.
Even while brushing and showering, a small smile adorned his face.

No doubt the changes happened because of a bear-looking boy,
but no one needs to know that.

So changing his expression to his old grumpy self, he took the boy's hand and went to the dining room to have breakfast.

Everyone was surprised that the boy who always ran away to the office without breakfast was now sitting right in front of them.

Everyone acted normal.
All the kids had already left for school.
Only the elders,Tae and Soobin,were there.

After having breakfast, Jungkook asked Tae to go back to their room because he needed to explain everything to his family, who were all already deadly glaring at him.

After promising to buy chocolates, Tae finally went to their room.

And Jungkook explained every single detail to them with the help of Yoongi and Soobin.

Now they felt more bad for the little boy,who is just 17.
What would have happened to him if he had been married to that gangster?

All felt proud of their Kook for saving a young boy.

Mrs Jeon : We can't undo the marriage,so Kook, now Tae is your responsibility; remember that.
Now what are your plans..

Kook : I know, mom,I definitely fulfill my duties.
And i'm thinking of admitting him to school to continue his studies.

Jin : Yaah,you dumb bunny,you don't even know that Taetae has already graduated from high school?

Kook : What? How? But he's just 16.

Mr.Jeon : We know; he told us that he skipped grades since he was good at studying.Our boy is really smart.

Namjoon : Kook,the university only started like a month ago.
Admissions must not have been closed.
If we sent him to Soobin's university, he would be there to help and protect Tae since he's new to city life.

Soobin : Yes,Appa. I will be there with Taetae.

Yoongi : Namjoon is right; you should talk to him.

Jimin : Also ask him about which stream he likes to take.

Hobi : Yeah,since classes have already started,we should get admission as soon as possible,maybe tomorrow itself?

Kook : Yes,hyungs. I will discuss this with him after I come from the office.
But tomorrow I have an important meeting with Mr. Han.

Yuna : Don't worry, Kook. We will take care of Tae.

Kook : Thanqs, hyungs and noona,now we really need to go to the office before getting late. Namjoon hyung come fast we have a conference meeting...

By then,Joon and Kook had left for their office, and others also followed suit.

Now the elder two Jeons and Taetae were only at home.
Without a second hesitation,Mrs.Jeon ran to Kook's room to see her long-awaited,precious son-in-law.

Taetae spent his whole day with the elder Jeons.
They told him to call them Appa and Eomma.
_____________________________________

Evening