Chapter 27

I am really not satisfied with this chapter, but needed to update it.
So yeah,here it is.
_______________________________________

Competition day

Tae and Soobin went to college after getting pampered by the whole family.

They get to know that both of them were participating.

So everyone tried to boost the energy of the two boys.

And they were successful since both of them seemed so excited all of a sudden.

Arts Day started with long a** speeches from the principal,guests, and chief guest.

And coincidentally, one of the chief guests was Park Seojoon (an actor and businessman).

After all those speeches, he had permission to leave, but he decided to stay.

His one and only niece is studying at the same university in her third year and is participating in different categories.

And since he already took a leave; he decided to stay.

And the day started with music competition.

Jennie and Soobin participated in different genres of music, and all their friends screamed and hooted for them,to the point that both of them even felt embarrassed to be their friends.

And when the result came, both of them won the prize in their respective categories.

Rose participated in rap; it was her first time doing freestyle rap, but she still won the second prize,and it didn't take any second for her friends to call her rapper queen...

Next was dance...
Mia and Rose participated in a duet performance and won the first prize, sharing it with another duet performer.
Both were so good that the judges couldn't just pick one; it would have been unfair if they did that.

And after all the other competitions, the last one was the painting.

And our Tae went to the hall; he was feeling nervous all of a sudden since he's going to paint after a long break.

Unknowingly, Jungkook called at the same time,and he boosted his baby's confidence by offering ice cream.

The moment he heard ice cream, without thinking twice, he hopped into the hall.

On the other hand, after his niece's performances, Seojoon was trailing in the hallways.

He knew Soobin and Jungkook's baby husband would be here. So before leaving, he wanted to at least greet them.

And when he reached the big hall,he saw Soobin and the rest of his friends chilling on a nearby bench.

He went towards Soobin and pulled him into a hug. Then he introduced him to his friends.

That's when Seojoon came to know that Tae was in the hall for his painting competition.

He decided to just peek through the open door to see the boy.

He only had a single glance at the boy when he went to Jungkook's office.

So he clearly doesn't remember the boy's face.

When he peeked through the door, he saw a boy obediently painting in a minute,and in the next second, he would be hopping around,sometimes munching on his snacks,giggling and talking to himself,or just lying on the floor at times.

By the way, Jungkook always brags about his baby,all his friends know the boy's character by heart.

So the second he saw the unique kind, he knew that boy was his friend's baby.