Chapter 40

I'm so tired of reading stories where Bogum and Lisa are portrayed as villains. I only used the name Lisa because I am not good at finding new names.

Since I've seen them in negative roles so often, I've decided to change the character's name from Lee Lisa to
Lee Ji-yoo.

Hopefully, everyone will get used to this new name soon.

___________________________________________

As promised, a very long chapter for you all

___________________________________________

[Photo credits to the rightful owners.]

An internal conflict has started at Jeon Entertainments between a well-known model and an emerging model.

Yup, it's obviously between Lee Ji-yoo and Jeon Taetae.

It all started last week when the three new models, Taehyung, Minjae, and Jisoo, did a photoshoot for the cover page of a magazine for an upcoming project.

The company wanted to showcase the models through the magazine to introduce them to the public before the real project started.

Despite all three models being great, Tae received the most praise from the director and the photographer.

They were impressed by Tae's charisma and expressions, especially considering that he is a debut model with no prior experience in the entertainment industry, unlike the other two models, who have some background in smaller companies.

Ever since that day, Tae's striking 
presence and distinctive expressions
have been the talk of the entire company.

Tae's professional manner in front of the camera astonished everyone who knew 
him as a mischievous and playful person. His duality wasn't a joke.

Despite his pranks, Tae never acted superior to the staff, even though he's a Jeon.

On the other hand, Ji-yoo, who is a distant relative of Jeon, always displayed a rude and dominating attitude towards everyone.

With this newfound opportunity to push back against Ji-yoo, the staff members started to give the boy compliments for his skills while simultaneously highlighting the contrast between the
boy's behavior and Ji-yoo's.

Ji-yoo overheard everyone praising Tae for his new modeling gig and even his behavior.

She was quite furious and angry with the boy. It took her five years to establish herself as a successful model, but the boy just did so in just one photoshoot.