Chapter 26

Next day (weekend)

"Eomma,did you see Taetae",
The overgrown bunny asked his mother, who was busy cooking in the kitchen.

Mrs.Jeon was about to answer but saw Taetae furiously shaking his head from left to right.

Even though she was confused,she still decided to side with her precious son-in-law.

"No,why?"

Jungkook nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders and said,

"Nothing,just asking!"

"TAE.... TAE"
Again, he started calling his baby by looking through every single corner of their mansion.

_______________________________________

In Soobin's room.

He was busy playing on his mobile,and that's when he heard his father calling him.

"Binnie,did you see Tae?"

He was about to say yes.
That's when he remembered Taetae threatening him: if he helps Jungkook, then he's going to expose Soobin's in liking for his crush.

No,he doesn't want that.
It took him months to at least befriend his crush,and he doesn't want to crush the flower even before it blooms.

He immediately shook his head,saying no.

Jungkook whistled through the hallways, hopping like a bunny to his next destination.

"Appa,do you know where Tae is?"
With full hope, he asked,but again got No.

Well,his son-in-law threatened that he would never play chess with him,and why would he help his son and lose his best chess partner???

Next destination : Yoongi's room.

Even before Jungkook could open his mouth,Yoongi directly said No and slammed the door right in Jungkook's face.
Even Yoongi can't resist those big puppy eyes of the baby bear.

And Jungkook stood dumbfounded.

Well,he is a man on his mission,so he again whistled his favourite song,now hopping towards the library.

"Namjoon hyung,by any chance did you see Tae?"

Namjoon was about to say Yes,but then he remembered what happened a few minutes ago...

Showing his cute evil smile,Tae entered the library and threatened Joon by taking his favourite book and acting like he's going to fire it.
He saw how his favorite book was about to get abused by Tae's hands.

Namjoon's heart was beating fast, even thinking of it.

He immediately stood up and said a loud NO.
Being nervous of getting caught in his lie,he grabbed a book from the nearby shelf and pretended to read.

Jungkook amusingly looked at his hyung.

"Wooow,hyung can even read the book upside down."
Jungkook thought.

_______________________________________

He came to the next stop.

Jimin,Yuna and Jin were sitting in the garden,munching their snacks,and gossiping.

Well, they also said No.

Jungkook stormed his legs like a kid and again went on his search mission.

Jimin,Yuna and Jin sneaked out last weekend at night to a club, and all three came fully wasted; no one saw them except Tae.

So the baby bear may or may not have blackmailed them.