Chapter 61: Love

Misa enveloped Sasuke's lips into another deep kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance as his hands roamed all over her body mostly squeezing her ass, "Sasuke, I want to pleasure you too."

"Oh?" The said man raised his brow in a teasing manner, a deadly smirk enveloping on his face

"Oh?" The said man raised his brow in a teasing manner, a deadly smirk enveloping on his face. He looked into Misa's eyes. The young lady was unbearably tempting and stunning in his eyes. Her slightly flushed face and red hue of blemishes, the continuous heaving of her chest as she tried to draw in breaths through mouth – all those reactions simply proved that Uzumaki Misa was heavily turned on. With her folds directly on top of his hardened dick, Sasuke couldn't take it anymore. He had to have her but no, it wasn't time yet. He couldn't simply pounce on her like a rabid dog no matter how much he loved her. He had to take his time with her, step by step.

Sasuke's fingers wrapped around the back of her neck as he pulled her into a tight kiss once again only to stop as soon as Misa lost her breath and let his lips rest on her neck, placing soft, feathery kisses all over making the girl whimper softly with her fingers ruffling his silky hair, tugging it. The Uchiha visibly shivered when he felt his girl's folds rub over his dick. Blood rushed through his body and it took a lifetime of power to not to ravish Misa then and there. He could literally envision him pushing Misa to the bed with her legs wrapped around his waist and his hips rutting into her body so good with her melodious moans filling the room – but no.

The Uchiha was different. He was patient and would take his time.

"Please," Misa whimpered.

The Uchiha chuckled rubbing his nose on hers teasing Misa beyond what she expected, "Please what?"

"Please... I want to touch you too," The girl raised her voice, her eyes narrowing and glowing with a certain glint before kissing Sasuke's collarbone earning an hearty groan from the young man who voluntarily let Misa do anything with his body.

He'd let her do anything.

He certainly wouldn't mind anything.

"You can touch me anywhere you want, Misa. You don't have to ask," Sasuke confirmed taking a strand of Misa's red hair and pressing a loving kiss to it.

The Uzumaki nibbled on her lower lips drawing in a light breath of air, her beating heart being the loudest in the room. Sasuke was stunning. He was stunning and he was hers. You might call Misa a pushover considering how easily she gave in to him but anyone would give into a man like Uchiha Sasuke. He was alluring in both ways. He had the perfect genes just like his brother.

She let the tips of her fingers run over his upper body – he let her fingers run everywhere. He could feel them on his neck, his face, his abdomen- he could feel it. He had noticed everything about Misa- her fingers were small compared to his insanely huge ones but the biggest difference was that Misa had both of her forefingers a little crooked compared to the others. They were not straight but rather bent. He had noticed it a long time back but now it was much more visible. The nails of the particular fingers were slightly crooked too. He hadn't seen such a thing on Naruto's hands- it was only on her hands. Another thing he noticed was the great number of beauty marks present on her body. She had one on her cheek, one of her ear, her forehead, her right breast, her navel – you name it, there would be a tiny birthmark.