ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛: 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙖 (𝙄𝙄𝙄)

Seeing Naruto's body floating on the water, Misa writhed in worry

Seeing Naruto's body floating on the water, Misa writhed in worry. That sight was so shocking and cruel. It almost felt like she was seeing her brother's corpse. It was then she came to the realization that Sasuke had lost his sanity and would never be the same ever again. He had fought against his friend and even tried to kill him.

Now that Misa closely looked at Sasuke's eyes, they were filled with venom and were swamped with revenge. He would go as far as to try to kill his friend for the revenge he desired...

Normally Misa would have rushed to Naruto seeing how tortured he was and would try to help him however this time her body had betrayed her wishes. Her body was stuck on spot afraid of moving because the girl knew if she moved, Sasuke would definitely try to kill her and she wouldn't be able to survive Sasuke. Sasuke was someone with greater power than she did and Misa knew her limits. Misa swallowed nervously fearing at how Sasuke's eyes were trained at her in a similar manner a predator was eyeing its prey.

She was afraid.

Those peculiar and different eyes scared the wits out of her.

It was strange... She had come to save her brother however Misa couldn't even move a limb to go forth in order to do so. In addition to that she couldn't even tear her eyes apart from Sasuke who was staring directly at her with his strangely narrowed eyes that were similar to that of a snake's.

The stench and revolting fact of how Sasuke had been able to change in such a short period was certainly a mystery... It was almost like he had lost the purpose of being happy or maybe He had been hiding all those feelings all this while.

 It was almost like he had lost the purpose of being happy or maybe He had been hiding all those feelings all this while

(Nᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴇsʜᴀᴅᴏᴡɪɴɢ!!!)

And then, the expected happened.

He spoke.

Sasuke spoke with his voice deep yet loud and clear, "What are you doing here?"

Her little lips quivered with no sound coming out of her throat. She couldn't speak in front of Sasuke's looming eyes, those eyes had held disgust and hatred. His domineering attire had Misa going weak in her knees surrounding her with fear and choking her with submissiveness. While Misa was trembling with fear forgetting the reason she had come in the first place, Sasuke watched her intently seeing her usual bright doe eyes warp into eyes filled with terror.