Chapter 81: Evil

Misa didn't mind Danzo dying. She didn't care about the man and would love to see him die but he was the type of man even Lady Tsunade was wary of. The woman had warned her of how powerful he was. There was something dark about the man and that darkness lurking within him was a secret, a secret that Sai could not even tell because Danzo had used a technique on him to prevent such circumstances. She was worried for Sasuke. She was worried for her future. She was worried for her child since most of the citizens in the village loved Danzo. They saw him as someone who could replace the Third Hokage who was beloved by all.

"You have gone mad," Misa repeated shaking her head in disbelief, "He is the most powerful man in the village right now and even if you kill him, the whole village is going to blacklist you! They will shun our child

"You have gone mad," Misa repeated shaking her head in disbelief, "He is the most powerful man in the village right now and even if you kill him, the whole village is going to blacklist you! They will shun our child. They will try to kill you at all costs because Danzo is a god in the village. The citizens love him. Can't you see that?"

"Misa. Misa, I don't care about being blacklisted," Sasuke rolled his eyes, knowing he didn't give two shits about the village, "The only thing I care about is what he did to you. To you and my brother. He manipulated us all. Don't you want revenge, Misa? Don't you want justice?"

The young woman was taken back. She wanted revenge but she didn't want Sasuke in trouble. Her doe eyes fluttered not knowing what response to give as she turned her head away from the man not wanting to face his words, "W-what did he do to your brother? You told Danzo killed him but how so? I already know you killed Itachi but how did Danzo contribute to it?"

Sasuke knew Misa very well. He knew she was conflicted and all he had to was convince her with his sickly, sweet words. All he had to was give her a little push. He let his hand wrap around her hand which was quite smaller than hers and he softly spoke venomous words that hit hard, "It's a long story but all you should know is that he manipulated my brother. He is a snake who doesn't know his limits. Misa... Don't you want revenge? Don't you hate him for what he did? Don't you want to kill him? Don't you want to drain and suck his life?"

"I-..."

"Because I sure want to. I want to destroy him. I want to dismember his body. I want to gauge those eyes that gazed upon your body like a vulture... like a fucking demon. I want to ruin his life and make him pay. I won't rest till that, Misa. I need to kill him. Misa, I will fucking bring you justice even if you won't compile," Sasuke vowed with murder in his mind and blood in his eyes, "Why the fuck can't you see that?"

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU DIE!" Misa screamed, tearing up once again, "I just can't, Sasuke."

Sasuke's breath quavered when he heard that. His Misa was worried for him? He couldn't get over how adorable his girl was. He loved her so much as he swiftly enveloped their mouths in to a kiss. He held the back of her head with a soft yet firm grasp. The kiss was however nothing sort of soft or sweet. It was hard and rough. There was a huge desperation in the kiss as he forced his tongue with Misa accepting him and sensing his desperation but it was soon broken off as the Uzumaki gasped for air with her chest heaving up and down.