𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 01 : 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕤

Twelve years ago, a vicious tailed beat known as the Nine-Tails, attacked the shinobi village of Konohagakure. Many shinobi fought the beast but it defeated and killed all those that stood in front of it. The village was saved when its leader, the Fourth Hokage, sealed the beast with two infants at the cost of his own life. Half of the Nine-tailed beast was present in Uzumaki Naruto whilst the other was in his younger twin sibling Uzumaki Misa. Orphaned by the attack, Naruto and Misa were shunned by the villagers who out of fear and anger towards the beast viewed the two children as the nine-tails itself calling them the monster twins. Even though the Third Hokage outlawed speaking anything related about the Nine-tailed beast, people never stopped acting differently towards the kids. In the present day Naruto is a prankster who constantly causes trouble throughout the Konohagakure village whilst Misa is a quiet, timid and shy kid who heavily depends on her brother. Much of the village dislikes the twins due to the monsters inside their bodies, but Naruto enjoys the attention garnered from reprimands since he had parents and friends due to the villagers abusing him daily. The only family he had was his sister, Misa, who'd he would be always ready to give the world for. Compared to the other children in the Ninja Academy, Naruto and Misa are quite weak and incapable of performing simple ninja techniques, thus they have failed the Academy graduation thrice.

"Nii-chan we are going to get caught after you paint the Hokage faces," mumbled Misa sitting and staring at her brother who was busy spreading the paint on the Hokage wall, "Plus we are missing out an important lesson and already failing the class

"Nii-chan we are going to get caught after you paint the Hokage faces," mumbled Misa sitting and staring at her brother who was busy spreading the paint on the Hokage wall, "Plus we are missing out an important lesson and already failing the class."

"Don't worry, Misa-chan, I'll protect my cute little sister from anyone who dares to hurt her," yelled Naruto checking out the mess he had made proudly. However, at a distance Misa noted that their Academy's teacher in charge, Iruka and a few ninja members rushing towards them in a fit of anger.

"Nii-chan, see they are already here. I already told you they are going to catch no matter what disguise we take or no matter how many times we run," complained Misa not even bothering to run away from the approaching crowd.

"NARUTO, MISA! Come back to class. You dragged your poor little sister into it again didn't you?" screamed Iruka as he grabbed Naruto by his ear and scolded him for disobeying the regulations of the Academy whilst Misa sighed, shaking her head.

It was the same process all over again. Every time Naruto did something chaotic, Misa would be present at the position. Iruka didn't even understand why the kid even followed Naruto around the whole place since she didn't even take part in his pranks but yet she was always attached to him by her hip. Maybe it was sibling attachment. The little girl followed the duo into the classroom where the students in there just rolled their eyes knowing what was to be expected next. Misa took her seat next to the heartthrob of the girls' in classroom. Uchiha Sasuke was perfect in every manner you could expect. Beautiful, onyx eyes similar to the dark ebony in the woods and matching hair with a fringe sometimes covering his eyes, he was surely handsome. Yet in those gorgeous eyes there was not a single hint of love, happiness or even sadness. It was void of emotions. Unlike Naruto who was the loud, cheery fellow, Sasuke was the complete opposite. He sat in the corner of the table all alone either looking away at the window or practicing new ninja techniques all on his own. A quite melancholy life in Misa's opinion, well not like hers was any different. There was something about Sasuke that Misa feared. He was terrifying in her opinion. Something Misa could do was read another person's emotions and she couldn't read Sasuke's emotions at all. He was similar to a walking attractive ghost. A mysterious and dominating aura surrounded the boy and Misa learned to stay out of his way at all costs.