Chapter 82; Newborn

"You have to rest for a while," Kakashi retorted upon seeing Naruto's beat up, swollen face. It was a result of him getting punched right in the face by a girl from another village as she was frustrated in her search for Sasuke- It was a search filled with hatred and revenge.

"I have to go see the Raikage!" Naruto followed back shaking his head and sitting up in bed, "I'm going to convince him to forgive Sasuke. I even met the Fourth Hokage. He's the one who stopped me from becoming the nine-tailed beast. He told me the guy with the mask from Akatsuki was behind the fox attack 16 years ago. He said that guy is behind everything and he was just using Pain. If Sasuke's joined Akatsuki, then he is probably using Sasuke too."

"Brother, stop it. Could you please focus on yourself first?" Misa's response was harsh and stern as she looked away from the rest.

How could Misa tell Naruto that Sasuke didn't really care about them? How could she tell him that Sasuke's heart had already turned to stone? How could she tell them that he was ready to attack Konoha and avenge his brother? Sasuke was an actual threat to the village... But Misa couldn't say that. Why? Because she knew Naruto could never recover from it. Those words Sasuke had told her 'they don't mean a thing to me' would surely break Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke had turned heartless and nobody except the one who loved him the most could see it. Misa had already decided not to say anything to neither one of them because in the depths of her heart, she desired revenge too. She wanted Danzo to die. She wanted him to die for what he had done to her even though it was through a jutsu. An immoral man had no right to be a leader. A man with no dignity and no respect was for the slums.

Naruto grabbed his sister's hands in his palms as sign for her to calm down and ensure her that he'd be fine. He gave her the cheery smile he had always given her not knowing that it would cause Misa's body, mind and soul to burn with guilt as she hid the fact that sasuke had come to visit her.

"I'm fine, Misa. Don't be upset," Naruto added tightening his hold around her palms.

"Naruto," Kakashi interrupted the moment, "What did the Fourth Hokage tell you? Fathers usually have things to say to their children."

Misa was flabbergasted when she heard the words leave Kakashi's mouth. Her jaw hit the ground with her eyes being directed and enlarged looking over here and there at Naruto and Kakashi.

"What are you talking about? The Fourth Hokage is our father?" The young Uzumaki stood to her feet with her trembling fingers plastered over her lips unsure of the statement.

"Yes, Misa, the Fourth Hokage is your father," Kakashi confirmed patting her back, "That great man is your father."

A smile crept up the girl's face with her gazing up at her brother. Now she understood where Naruto's obsession to be the Hokage came from. It was in his genes. She sat beside her brother in a hurry, a heavy sparkle twinkling in her eyes, "Tell me everything about your meeting with him! What was he like? Spill it all."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next few months' time, as the cold breeze of winter approached our beloved Misa finally gave birth. It was a hard birth because the baby was born prematurely and the absence of Tsunade affected the girl greatly. Lady Tsunade was the best medical ninja for a reason. Furthermore, the presence of the demon fox within her had to be controlled by some talented Jonins who knew what they were doing. Nevertheless, Uzumaki Misa gave birth to her first born, a baby boy who had patch of black raven hair clearly resembling Sasuke and when he opened his little eyes, everyone could see mini-Sasuke evolve out of the baby. Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Ten-ten, all the girls were truly helpful with them standing beside the girl at all times tending to her every need. This was the true symbolism of the girls of Konoha. They were able to set their differences most of the time and aid each other whenever the other needed it the most. Such friendship, loyalty and love were the little things that made Konoha a stronger village.