𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 19: ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕤

Sasuke moved his feet quickly trying to get away from Misa's eyes or even from her presence

Sasuke moved his feet quickly trying to get away from Misa's eyes or even from her presence. He wanted to avoid the girl completely. Sasuke never had been this embarrassed but here he was with blood rushing to his cheek. He never expected that confessing love and conveying his feelings would be this hard. He in fact did wonder how Ino, Sakura and the other were even able to confess their feelings to him. It was terribly hard. It needed courage but the boy sighed realizing he had already told the girl about how he felt. He really did love. Every night he pictured her bright smile and cheery laughter along with her doe eyes and face. If not in love then what was even that amazing feeling? He really couldn't believe that he had thought her as a pawn...

Back at where Misa, Naruto and Sakura were, Naruto and Sakura were trying to open the scroll given to them by the Sound ninjas despite Misa's pleas of asking them to not break the rules of the exam. Anko had clearly told them not to open the scroll. She had stated that only the untrustworthy ninjas would do such a thing and Misa didn't want to be a part of them. However neither of the two was listening to Misa. Naruto and Sakura were already burdened by the fact that they had not much time left to pass the exam.

"Misa, don't worry I'm sure nothing would happen," Naruto tried to calm his hysteric sister down even though the boy was busy opening the scroll much to her distaste.

"No nii-chan, I don't want to win this Chuunin exam but I don't want to lose their trust!" Misa uttered angrily at disbelief at the thing Naruto and Sakura were about to do. The girl was sure if Sasuke was present with them at the moment he surely wouldn't have allowed the duo to do such a thing. Nevertheless Misa's voice completely ignored since Naruto viewed her as his baby sister, not his comrade and Sakura, well she was quite burdened by believing that they wouldn't be able to win.

All of a sudden, a hand held Naruto's hand tightly preventing from opening the scroll, "I think you should listen to your sister over there."

The trio snapped their glances at the white haired boy wearing glasses present at the scene of their about to commit crime. They all sighed after seeing it was no one other than the boy who helped them before, Kabuto. Sasuke immediately ran to the place after hearing the loud quells that came out of Sakura's mouth. The girl was more than surprised to see Kabuto here.

"Just what the hell is going on?" Sasuke yelled grabbing his kunai but was stopped by Misa who calmly placed her hand on Sasuke's.

"Naruto and Sakura tried to open the scroll that wasn't allowed to open by the examiners. If they had opened it, the scroll would have exploded sending out a sleeping gas making hyour teammates to fall asleep," Kabuto explained the situation causing Sakura and Misa to gasp at how they lucky were, "You two should listen to this girl more."

"Jeez Naruto you are such a hopeless guy!" Sasuke scolded the boy who kept on pouting and then hugged Misa embarrassed hiding his face in her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Misa-chan," Naruto whimpered hugging her even tighter.

"By the way what are you doing here alone?" Sasuke interrogated from Kabuto.