𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 06: 𝔸𝕟 𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕙

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗭𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘇𝗮
𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻: 𝗔 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗶 𝗭𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻: 𝗔 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻/ 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘆
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

The four children and Kakashi were walking in another thick forest accompanied by Tazuna who was leading the path

The four children and Kakashi were walking in another thick forest accompanied by Tazuna who was leading the path. They had been walking for a while now and Tazuna kept saying that they were extremely close to their destination. Misa noticed the thick tension present between Kakashi and Tazuna as Tazuna tried to hide is face from Kakashi's death stare. Since they had fought those two enemy ninjas Kakashi had been unbelievably quiet and was silently contemplating on what to do. It was because he knew Tazuna had deceived them from the start. The mission they had now was not a C ranked mission at all, it was a B ranked mission something Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Misa couldn't even think of doing. It was a threat and danger to their lives but considering Tazuna, there must have been a valid reason as to why he did such a thing. Even worse, Sasuke was indirectly challenging him trying to show Kakashi that no matter what he wouldn't back away from Misa, Sakura was obsessed with Sasuke, Naruto wanted to fight against Sasuke and Misa was just an airhead. One wrong step and the balance of the unity of the team would fall apart not that there was any actual unity in the team.

"Tazuna if you do not provide an adequate explanation as to why you lied about the mission's difficutly level, we will abandon the mission at this very moment," Kakashi warned Tazuna chugging on his mask.

"Alright, alright, calm down. There is an extremely wealthy businessman called Gatoh. He is responsible for the struggles of the Land of Waves. In the eyes of the world he acts as if he is an angel sent from heaven however underground, he used gangs and ninjas to smuggle drugs and contraband goods. He does nasty jobs like takeovers of other companies and countries. A year ago he set his eyes on our land and he did manage to over this country using violence and wealth as his greatest shield. The country's sea traffic and transportation quickly fell under his hands. In this island controlling the sea means ruling over the wealth, politics and people of this island however there is one way to beat him, the completion of the bridge that had been under construction for quite some time," explained Tazuna, "Gatoh wants me dead because I am the bridge builder in the country and I have completed building the bridge. There is just a little bit more till completion."