𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 24: 𝕁𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕪𝕒, ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝

The man took a long look at the duo fell into the water twice unable to balance themselves on the water

The man took a long look at the duo fell into the water twice unable to balance themselves on the water. He raised his eyebrow as he saw that the kids were doing fell for the first seconds, molding their Chakra perfectly but there was something bothering them afterwards. He laughed In order to brush off his doubts however it wasn't easy for the man to let go of his lingering doubt of what was bothering the duo. If not for his doubt, he would honestly found it hilarious.... The way Misa pouted when she found that the reason she feel into the water was mainly because Naruto was causing a ruckus and how Naruto hid his face in embarrassment when he seemed to realize it was his fault... those kids were nothing less than the word 'adorable'. Misa's bright brown orbs and Naruto's blue ones were a complete contrast to each other. The blue represented the striking blue seas and the bright blue skies that could bring in storms and hurricanes while the brow represented the ground and the tall mountains that could cause enormous tremors and landslides. Little did the man know he was slowly getting bonded to the kids.

"Hey you two try molding some Chakra again," The man ordered the duo trying to find out what was strange as Naruto threw away his jumpsuit and sandals to a corner just like how Misa revealed her white kimono underneath.

The man was shocked...... beyond shocked as he understood what was actually preventing Misa and Naruto from molding the Chakra perfectly and controlling it. He clearly saw the sealing technique that was used to trap the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox being visible on Naruto's stomach whenever the boy tried to mold his Chakra. The man stepped closer to the stomach and inspected it clearly cocking his to the side wondering if the same thing happened Misa. Unluckily the man couldn't see anything with Misa's white kimono on the way. Well he obviously could not just open the kimono and check it since Misa wasn't a boy and he didn't want the kids to have a much bad idea of him anymore. After all he wasn't famous for being a legend rather something more special.

"Kid, you soak yourself in water and then come here and resume your training," Misa did as she was told to completely oblivious of what the man was expecting to see. The white cloth seemed to be a bit transparent than before thus allowing the man to see the dark seal formed on Misa's stomach similar to Naruto's.

He was right. These were the famed twins who held the demon fox in their bodies. The man grit his teeth realizing the actual thing that was bothering the two kids. The seal was an Eight Astronomical Sealing System. It was a set up so that the Chakra could leak out from it and be converted into their Chakra. It was all clear now. The Fourth Hokage had done it to protect the two kids. Misa and Naruto, those names no wonder they were so familiar and those features, everything the man was getting it. The only thing the man tried to hold back was the irony of the two personalities. Misa was supposed to be more like a fierce angry woman while Naruto was more of the innocent type however that wasn't what had happened. Misa was more like an angel bestowed from heaven while Naruto was someone sent from hell. The reason for their instability was because the Chakra of the Nine-Tails and their own Chakra mixed inconsistently. Their only setback for the reason they couldn't mold Chakra well and control it was due to the seal. Another thing the man noticed was that there was something sinister lacing in the children's seal. It was extremely dark and it was something that had to be swiftly removed if the kids needed to train without facing causalities. Thus the hermit made a few hand signs in secrecy.