𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 27: 𝔾𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕥

Misa lay in the hospital bed groaning in pain. There were no bruises in her body but then her weak body couldn't bear all the fatigue and training she went through yesterday. Her body was in so much pain and it was sore. The sunlight flushed on her face coming through the binds making the girl squint her eyes tightly in frustration not really wanting to do anything but sleep at the moment. The red hue of her was all tangled up igniting memories of the time she ignorantly cut it for her life. She didn't know that it brought brightness to every season. Her eyes were strangely swollen but it hinted the fact that she slept quite a lot. Those shades of acorns were just bright enough to shine in the shadows. Misa then realized that she was in the hospital when she saw that she was wearing the same hospital gown she wore when she was stabbed during the Chuunin exam.

"Good morning, sleepyhead

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Took you so long to wake up but then you woke up much faster than this log," Shikamaru joked rubbing Misa's cheek softly tending to brush away the messy bangs that had fallen on her eyes disrupting her view.

"Shikamaru! What are you doing here?" Misa whispered out with a croaked voice before clearing it out and repeating what she said sounding surprised.

"Hold on, hold on before that my dad brought you a fresh kimono and a track suit for Naruto. You guys ought to have dinner at my place today, my parents are setting up everything," Shikamaru stated, yawning.

"You really don't have to-," Misa opened her mouth but Shikamaru placed his forefinger on her rosy lips.

"Don't reject it. Coming to see you and Naruto was already a drag but convincing you would be almost painful," Shikamaru joked but it wasn't long before Misa and Shikamaru jolted upwards after hearing Naruto's cheerful loud voice. Both of them sighed painfully not really wanting to hear that loud voice as the first thing in the morning.

"HUH SHIKAMARU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Naruto grumbled out in a high pitch voice. Something that both Naruto and Shikamaru didn't expect was to see Misa jumping out of bed swiftly and throwing her arms around her older brother softly sobbing into his t-shirt burying her face in his chest. They were worried immediately. Misa wasn't the type of person who cried easily no matter how weak and naïve she was. Was she hurt or had someone hurt her? A moment of fear passed in Naruto's body as he tried to ask what was wrong however there was no proper reply from the girl as she kept on sniffling into his t-shirt, "Baby sis, what's wrong? I love you so much, tell me what's wrong."

"Nii-chan, I am so sorry for saying all those bad things to you yesterday I didn't mean anything," Misa wept rubbing her teary red eyes.

"Hey don't cry about that. It's my fault also. I shouldn't have been mean to you like that," Naruto regretted the words he used on Misa. He already knew Misa was a lot more sensitive person than he was and he had used harsher words than she had used on him, on her. He was such a fool not to notice how they affected her. Naruto could see how upset she was by just looking at her. Misa sniffled with a long piece of snot dropping from her nose twiddling her thumbs and staring at the ground. Just because she put on a brave front doesn't mean that she wasn't scared, "I love you and I'm happy to have you as my sister!"