𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕟 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤

Tʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇʀ:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 : 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗼 𝗜𝗯𝗶𝗸𝗶
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇʀ:𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗔𝗻𝗸𝗼𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇʀ:
𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗔𝗻𝗸𝗼
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇʀ:𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗔𝗻𝗸𝗼𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

Misa was still frozen on her feet. She couldn't get up. It was as if that girl had drained all of her energy present in her body. Misa was terrified of the girl. She was nothing like the warm hearted Haku she had fought. This girl's bloodlust was disgusting and extremely repulsive it was as if she was killing people for fun and slowly teasing them. Was she really going to fight against such type of people? Misa touched her neck feeling a bit of blood seeping out of it. That girl sure did leave fingerprints on her neck, how cruel could Kin get? Misa was even more ashamed of herself. She had planned to not show any fear towards the woman but in the end Kin had managed to get the look of fear on her face. Even worse she needed Sasuke, Naruto and Shikamaru to help her. She had to get stronger if she wanted to be in the same level of Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She couldn't ever falter back. She had to get stronger. That was the main reason as to why she joined and became a ninja. She had to overcome her absolute fear and unsociable in capabilities. Sasuke, Naruto and Shikamaru were beyond worried. Out of all the people present they never expected that Misa would be chosen as a target. She looked absolutely pure and sweet and they didn't understand how someone could even hold a grudge against her? Even the iron-hearted Sakura liked her a bit. Sasuke hid a small smirk that appeared on his mouth after realizing that he had already found his first opponent. That would be Tsuchi Kin and her fellow ninjas from the Hidden Village of Music. He would never send with their limbs intact after they touched Misa. How dare they even touch Misa with their filthy hands? Unlike the way the others thought Naruto was extremely worried for Misa. Even though he didn't get the adult stuff he knew that there were reasons as to why Misa was banned from going outside. In a way he was busy regretting the fact that Misa was taking the Chuunin exam. Misa was all he had and seeing Misa targeted by some weird girl and choked made his heart boil with anger. Heck, Misa was his sister. She was stubborn as he was. She could never go down with a fight but there was a part of him that made him want to send Misa home.