Chapter 49 (Part 02): Sasuke and Misa (IV)

Name: Sai
Age: 17
Height: 5"7
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Character Appearance:

Name: SaiAge: 17Height: 5"7Hair color: Black Eye color: BlackCharacter Appearance:

Misa glanced around the surroundings of where she was now. There was no way to get away from infiltrating Orochimaru's secret base. She knew how badly Sakura and Naruto wanted to meet Sasuke and there was no way she was going to be the party pooper even though she clearly didn't want to be here. Misa could have abandoned Naruto and Sakura but sadly, she couldn't remember her way home.

How stupid our dearest Misa was!

And that's exactly how Misa ended up underground with Kakashi's substitute named Yamato, Sakura and obviously her older brother Naruto, who seemed to be hyperactive all the time and not at all calm. Now that Naruto had realized that they were extremely close to be confronting Sasuke, he couldn't withhold his excitement. He was so happy to see his dearest friend and someone like a brother. Oh poor Naruto, if only he knew.

If only Naruto knew... What the future had in store for them... He would have never attempted to find Sasuke...

Ironically that's not what fate had in store...

"I knew it. The hideout is covered by rock," Yamato expressed his doubt.

"That's nothing, I'll bust it open with my rasengan," Naruto added, already setting up his hand high ready to break down the wall.

"Nii-san, are you crazy? That's not how infiltration works," Misa pointed out Naruto's stupidity.

Sakura seconded Misa's voice, "Exactly! If you use a showy, powerful technique like that, they will figure that we are here in no time."

"Then how the hell are we supposed to infiltrate?" Naruto raised his voice annoyed and losing his patience.

"Keep your voice low, Naruto," Yamato hushed the boy down before teaching, "To infiltrate the enemy, something like that requires silence. So be quiet as possible. All we have to do is just apply a little pressure onto this rock, it will break down a bit and then we can jump out, one by one."

And that was what Yamato exactly did with Misa getting out of the rock at the very end with a face filled with hesitation

And that was what Yamato exactly did with Misa getting out of the rock at the very end with a face filled with hesitation. She wasn't exactly sure about the situation and literally didn't know how Naruto and Sakura actually ended up at Orochimaru's hideout.